Honeymoon Discussions

Cabo Honeymoon Recs

We are thinking Cabo would be a nice place to honeymoon but need feedback from others to know for sure.  Any romantic type of hotels/resorts and are there lots to do there (ie snorkeling, deep sea fishing, hiking, massages, etc.)  It would be nice to get some recs of places that people have gone and any places you went through to do the excursions.  Thanks in advance...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cabo Honeymoon Recs

• We will be staying at the Riu Palace in Cabo 9/27-10/04.  I can give you a review of the resort and Cabo itself when I come back if you would like:)
  • That would be awesome.  Thanks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would suggest a resort called Dreams Los Cabos. Dreams Los Cabos is a fabulous all-inclusive that I think would be absolutely perfect for your honeymoon. The resort boasts a beautiful setting, an amazing beach and staff that will truly go out of their way to make your time there very special. You can honestly just kick back on the beach or at the pool as the wait staff caters to you.  There are several great excursions within a few minutes of Dreams including San Jose del Cabo, El Arco and Sierra de la Laguna. The resort can also be very romantic for your honeymoon-you and your hubby can order 24-hour room service, get a couple’s massage and even plan a quiet dinner for two on the beach. I hope you check it out. Congratulations!

• We went to Cabo in July for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it! We stayed at a new (mainly timeshare) resort - Sirena del Mar. It was perfect for us and we pretty much just hung out there for the week. But we did go into town for a sunset catamaran cruise. We went on the Tropicat. It was one of the best things we did - so beautiful and realxing. It's much smaller than those 'booze cruise' types, only about 30-40 people. Definitely recommend it.

Go to The Office for lunch - you literally sit on the beach with your feet in the sand.

I have pics and such of our trip in my married bio.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards