Connecticut

Unique Groomsman Gifts?

WE are looking for grooms gifts...six of them...   Not really looking to spend more than 30-40 dollars on each of them.  We arent really into any of the chessy traditional gifts or even the website stuff.  Anyone got some cool ideas?

Re: Unique Groomsman Gifts?

• edited December 2011

i really have no clue how much this costs, but could you like do a golf outing gift certificate for them or somethign? thats a little less cheesy that like a beer stein or flask or something but still fun if they like golf...

sorry no other ideas - im having the same problem!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011

we got our groomsmen traditional engraved pocket knives and then each one got a funny tee shirt that had to do with their personality.  We got some from 80stees.com and other places...they loved them!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    My BIL gave a great present.  He got branding irons with the GM initials on them.  My DH LOVES his.  He uses it when we BBQ steaks.

DH gave each GM a monogramed apron with their initials and a couple of bottles of steak and grilling sauce.
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_unique-groomsman-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:83a98e02-149b-42ba-84a2-874a7eb78a15Post:30f0c0f8-8d1f-4064-8f69-4c09afcdc3a0">Re: Unique Groomsman Gifts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My BIL gave a great present.  He got branding irons with the GM initials on them.  My DH LOVES his.  He uses it when we BBQ steaks. DH gave each GM a monogramed apron with their initials and a couple of bottles of steak and grilling sauce.
    Posted by Sterna1[/QUOTE]

<div>omg my DH would LOVE THIS.  except i honestly fear that him & his friends would get drunk and try to brand each other hahaha</div><div>
    </div><div>do you know where your BIL got them?  DH & one of his friends (his bromance friend lol) have birthdays coming up...it would be a great gift for them!</div>
  • jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_unique-groomsman-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:83a98e02-149b-42ba-84a2-874a7eb78a15Post:30f0c0f8-8d1f-4064-8f69-4c09afcdc3a0">Re: Unique Groomsman Gifts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My BIL gave a great present.  He got branding irons with the GM initials on them.  My DH LOVES his.  He uses it when we BBQ steaks. DH gave each GM a monogramed apron with their initials and a couple of bottles of steak and grilling sauce.
    Posted by Sterna1[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious!!! I love that idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LaurenDarlingLaurenDarling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the capcatcher bottle openers on http://www.capcatchers.com

They're in that price range, and its something the guys will really love. Very different!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards