Connecticut

Photo rave!

We took our engagement pictures on Thursday with Carla Ten Eyck, and she is awesome! She made us so comfortable, and we had a lot of fun taking pictures on the beach. I can't wait to see how they come out (we should see them in about 2 weeks)! :]
Anniversary

Re: Photo rave!

• edited December 2011
    Yay! Where did you go?  Feel free to AW in two weeks! 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wee! I am so happy to hear this!!  I am currently trying to re-do our budget to afford her for our wedding.HAHAH I know it sounds insane, but after I saw her photos and met with her I wanted her to take our wedding pictures so bad I didn't care what else on the day I have to make into a DIY project in order to afford her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_photo-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:8d0c3799-65b1-4666-a414-f8a8698e3240Post:4a407b72-6011-4f63-86aa-f0122e165396">Re: Photo rave!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wee! I am so happy to hear this!!  I am currently trying to re-do our budget to afford her for our wedding.HAHAH I know it sounds insane, but after I saw her photos and met with her I wanted her to take our wedding pictures so bad I didn't care what else on the day I have to make into a DIY project in order to afford her!
    Posted by smore154[/QUOTE]

<div>Not crazy at all! I'd been stalking her website for a year before we got engaged!</div><div>
    </div><div>We went to the beach in Old Saybrook where we got enaged, and the weather was perfect. I'll be sure to post some pics when we get them. :]</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards