• edited December 2011
    NWR:work at my job (eww), call my parents after work

WR: work on seating chart, table numbers, decorating cupcakes stand

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    WR- continue stalking photographers blog/my email for e-pics... I'm anxiously waiting!

NWR- Studying cardiopulmonary and integumentary systems (yuck!)  then work... late night for both my FI and I, so that means breakfast for dinner- my FAVORITE! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    um, stay awake to see Eclipse at midnight Laughing
  • edited December 2011

WR:
    Write shower thank you's
    Have FI start figuring out measurements and stuff for the DIY picture frame table #s we are making
    Work on DJ play list
    Start working on programs
    Maybe start tackling seating chart for for people have RSVPed

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WR: Yeah hi UPLIGHTING....I am really slacking on this one, book Limo (grrrr), decide if I am keeping the black napkins I ordered from TK sale...they look red instead of pink!

NWR: Decide if I am sitting by the pool today--it is freakin HOT, set up brunch for my Mom's birthday

RAVE: New house get delivered tomorrow!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! ;-)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:921e3694-d4c9-40e2-a30d-cb9eb750988fPost:eec99205-b1f1-4ef5-beeb-b5ed322c66a2">Re: **To do list Tuesday!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE] RAVE: New house get delivered tomorrow!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! ;-)
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Delivered?? lol
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:921e3694-d4c9-40e2-a30d-cb9eb750988fPost:eec99205-b1f1-4ef5-beeb-b5ed322c66a2">Re: **To do list Tuesday!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Yeah hi UPLIGHTING....I am really slacking on this one, book Limo (grrrr), <strong>decide if I am keeping the black napkins I ordered from TK sale...they look red instead of pink!</strong> NWR: Decide if I am sitting by the pool today--it is freakin HOT, set up brunch for my Mom's birthday RAVE: New house get delivered tomorrow!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! ;-)
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

<div>I just looked back at your TK post. They don't look red in the pic (but obviously that's different from in-person). I think the pink napkins might bring out the pink lettering more in the black napkins when they're next to one another. Maybe if you alternated black and pink wherever you decided to put them- that way, there's no question of whether the writing is pink or red?</div>
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Decide on a caterer...

NWR: Pack my suitcase 'cause I'm visiting my parents in OH!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    WR - Spray paint the picture frames for table numbers and print out our numbers for inside.

NWR - Find a a part time job.
  • edited December 2011
    wr: get shower lists together
    convince FI that we need a videographer
    find flower girls dress!
    get jr bm to order dress
    find veil

nwr: get ready for our weekend to cape cod for our engageaversary (1 year ago on July 4th!!! so fun

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Send in my deposit check to the band/dj combo we are going with. First time going against what my knotties think. I was a little nervous but I have a really good feel for it. It just seems more "us." 

NWR: Go to sleep! I worked all night and then went to meet with the band leader. 5 hours later..still awake and I am back tonight! 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:921e3694-d4c9-40e2-a30d-cb9eb750988fPost:eec99205-b1f1-4ef5-beeb-b5ed322c66a2">Re: **To do list Tuesday!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Yeah hi UPLIGHTING....I am really slacking on this one, book Limo (grrrr), decide if I am keeping the black napkins I ordered from TK sale...they look red instead of pink! NWR: Decide if I am sitting by the pool today--it is freakin HOT, set up brunch for my Mom's birthday RAVE: New house get delivered tomorrow!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! ;-)
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Are you keeping uplighting on the list just so you don't look like a super bride every tuesday? Get on that girl!!! lol jk. </div>
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:921e3694-d4c9-40e2-a30d-cb9eb750988fPost:9635745c-12fe-4aa8-a6fc-1da2837efc6a">Re: **To do list Tuesday!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **To do list Tuesday!!** : Delivered?? lol
    Posted by crushme8602[/QUOTE]

We did a modular house. So it is getting brought to our house (um yeah foundation) tomorrow!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:921e3694-d4c9-40e2-a30d-cb9eb750988fPost:2f1b6156-58be-4b19-ad6c-5db1310f90ca">Re: **To do list Tuesday!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **To do list Tuesday!!** : I just looked back at your TK post. They don't look red in the pic (but obviously that's different from in-person). I think the pink napkins might bring out the pink lettering more in the black napkins when they're next to one another. Maybe if you alternated black and pink wherever you decided to put them- that way, there's no question of whether the writing is pink or red?
    Posted by Vanessa630[/QUOTE]

This is true I was also thinking about that. FI mentioned them looking red so I guess we shall see! Thanks!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:921e3694-d4c9-40e2-a30d-cb9eb750988fPost:7765181d-40bc-4fe5-9d02-338ffedf696c">Re: **To do list Tuesday!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **To do list Tuesday!!** : Are you keeping uplighting on the list just so you don't look like a super bride every tuesday? Get on that girl!!! lol jk. 
    Posted by SillyLGoose[/QUOTE]

I KNOW, I KNOW!!! LOL I just keep pushing it off LOL! I need to get on it!!!!! HAHA!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards