Connecticut

AW: I broke 200!

I can't contain the excitement!!

I'm at 198 days!!  So close!  In a few weeks I'll be exactly 6 months :D  The last couple of months have been slow for me since I got most of the big stuff out of the way and the little stuff can take their time so have been kinda unproductive lol  So it had felt like forever!

But now that I think about it I only got 2 more months before the end of the year an by Jan everything will start to speed up...ack! lol

Re: AW: I broke 200!

• edited December 2011
    Woot! It will fly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ohhh...how it will fly by :)

I got a lot of big stuff out of the way right away, and then relaxed for about 6 months. i'd say at 4 months, it picks up....under 3 months, you really start cruisin...and then less than a month...forget it...it's ALL about the wedding! YAAAY!!!! I never thought i'd be saying "I'm getting married next week!" but POOF it's here :)

good luck and happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-broke-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:94da5a08-e31f-472c-b481-91773bd65026Post:70c68f73-4156-4840-ba8d-f08d22a052df">Re: AW: I broke 200!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ohhh...how it will fly by :) I got a lot of big stuff out of the way right away, and then relaxed for about 6 months. i'd say at 4 months, it picks up....under 3 months, you really start cruisin...and then less than a month...forget it...it's ALL about the wedding! YAAAY!!!! I never thought i'd be saying "I'm getting married next week!" but POOF it's here :) good luck and happy planning!
    Posted by anaeser1[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just feel like if I'm not thinking about the wedding then I'm definitely missing something...I keep referring to my checklist since I have already created that ahead of time but still scares me that I might miss something lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards