Connecticut

Uplighting

Is anyone having uplighting at your reception? If so who are you using and how much does it cost?  I really like the look of it but I don't think that we can afford it...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Uplighting

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yes we are using Music in Motion! Love them--they have been great to work with so far! I do not have the exact amount in front of me but I think we are paying $800 but that was the price since we are not using them for DJ services. I think it was $500 if you were using them!

I love the look too!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • blipsettprblipsettpr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Music in Motion as well. We have them for our DJ so the price was suppose to be $500 flat fee. But when we changed our venue they said they would need more lighting so they charged us double. But now they said it might be even more. I have had no problem with them from a DJ perspective and I know they do a great job of uplighting but it has been an on going battle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Josh from Mr.Musicman and uplighting was included in my DJ package as well as a slide show.  He actually does pretty much anything extra you can think of for free. His package price for everything was $2250, but I know he gives deals at bridal shows which covers everything for $1600.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Music in Motion, and loved loved loved working with them. the uplighting was about $500, and was worth every freakin penny.
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're using Powerstation Events for our uplighting. I can't remember the exact amount, but it was about $700

imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards