Connecticut

My Pro Wedding Pictures by Val McCormick

Heres the link to our pro wedding pictures for those of you who are interested to www.pictage.com/1064524">http://www.pictage.com/1064524

Its been awhile but thought i still share also posted on june board

save the date planning My Bio updated 05/22/11 image 184 Invited
image129 are ready to party! image 39 missing out image 16 are driving me crazy
RSVP Date: May 14, Wedding: June 18

Re: My Pro Wedding Pictures by Val McCormick

• edited December 2011
    Rosie thank you for sharing these!  You guys looked great!  I looked at almost all of them! :) I remember looking at your engagement photos and I looked those too!  It looks like you had a fantastic day!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I love them!! You looked so gorgeous!  Val is my photographer too and I'm so excited to work with her!
  • edited December 2011
    Am I the only one who can't get the link to work :(
  • rosierealrosiereal member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ B thank you I did have a day it was such a busy day but it was a dream wish i could re live and re live all over again, i cant stop looking the pictures thats the closest imma get to re living it lol...

@Lorithank you,all do i was on the thick side but it is what it is ... and you going to love val she is real good and her team to do know what there are doing half the pictures i didnt even know she was there alot i was like i didnt know she took that wow ,there was thing i didnt even think of ... i love her so i can go on and on. good luck 

@ 911 you need to register and then it will let you view them  
    save the date planning My Bio updated 05/22/11 image 184 Invited
    image129 are ready to party! image 39 missing out image 16 are driving me crazy
    RSVP Date: May 14, Wedding: June 18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards