Connecticut

~Thanksgiving HUMP!~

Hoepfully everyone has a 1/2 day or short work day today!

1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving??
2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend?
3. What time do you finish work today?
4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where?
5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~Thanksgiving HUMP!~

• edited December 2011
    FI's parents' house

Now, our e-pics! :)  Otherwise, I have a lot of homework to do for school :(

12 or 1pm :)  And then getting manicured up!

I am going to try to avoid the stores at all costs! lol

FI's step-grandmother's green bean casserole!  Or stuffing!  Or Stuffed Mushrooms!  Or Cranberry Sauce.....I'm salivating already

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)  Hope you have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My house then FI's aunt's house.

Our wedding party get together is Saturday. Other than that just relaxing and cleaning!

Hopefully 3:30, if not, then 4:30 :(

One of my BM's is in from out of town, so we are going to hit up Westfarms Mall, but not until later on in the day to avoid all the crazy people, lol.

Turkey and mashed potatoes :)

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? We go to FMIL's for breakfast and then we run in the local roadrace, then back to our house and I always cook for the holidays
    Technically it's my last weekend to finish wedding stuff. So it's exciting to get to pack everything up that I've been working on and get it out of the house LOL
    I'm the boss and just asked my boss if I can let my staff go at 2 and he said yes, so it should be an awesome little surprise for them.
    Even though it may sound nuts, we're waiting to do all of our xmas shopping after the wedding. FI and I are going on a "mini-moon" right after the wedding and will probably xmas shop then - headed to Vegas for 4 days, and then in February we'll go on our real Honeymoon after the holidays are over
    I make deep fried cranberry suace fritters and I can't wait to eat them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    As always, mom's house!

Spending time with my little sister, who is home from college.

I work from home, so whenever I want!  (This can be good some days and bad on others!)

I am going to Woodbury Commons outlets in NY.  On Thanksgiving night they open shops at 10pm and stay open all night long!  Last year we got home at 4am! :)

Um, for this fat kid. . . everything!  :)

Happy Turkey Days Gals!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

120 have been sent the invite image
    90 are ready to boogie image
    26 are party poopers image
    4 haven't read the etiquette book image
    RSVP DATE : April 10, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? Staying home and making my first Thanksgiving dinner. I can't believe how much work and how expensive it is which makes me even more thankful for all the years I enjoyed it without knowing how much hard work goes into it.
    2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? Sleeping in, spending time with DH, getting our Christmas tree, shopping, etc..
    3. What time do you finish work today? Hopefully we'll get out early, I heard we do! :0)
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where? Yes, but not super early.. probably Target, Best Buy, Kohls, etc..
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving?Stuffing, green bean cassarole, mashed potatoes with gravy yum!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? My parents house. We are making a ham and stuffing and they are doing the turkey and everything else.

2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? Spending time with family and not working! I also am trying to take a few pics for our Christmas card so I can get those made.

3. What time do you finish work today? 4:30 regular day for me but I don't mind because I am off til Tuesday!

4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where? I love black Friday shopping but sadly it just isn't going to work out this year $. So I will be starting my shopping the first weekend in Dec.

5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving? I love Ham, turkey, mash potatoes and gravy. Yumm can't wait.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? Home to my parents!
    2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? Seeing Family and Friends
    3. What time do you finish work today? Office closes at 3, but I'd love to get out of here even earlier then that!  Traffic to Boston it going to be a b*tch!
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where?  I usually go with my mom to Target and the mall, but I feel like the sales aren't that great or that different then the weeks leading up to Christmas.
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving? Mash Potatoes and all desserts!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? My Aun'ts house first with my family & then up to the hospital with my IL's since my SIL had her baby yesterday!
    2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? See family & friends!! <3
    3. What time do you finish work today? OMG not soon enough...12pm!
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where? IDK yet...possibly I have never been and want to go but who knows! LOL
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving? OMG stuffing and all the desserts!! LOL

Have a great Thanksgiving girls!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? Tailgating at the Manchester Road Race, snacks at my parents house, and then we'll be with FI's parents for dinner/the rest of the day
    2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend?  Not working!  ;)
    3. What time do you finish work today?   4:00
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where?  Heck no!  Unless I decide to run out and upgrade my cell phone...
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving?  Corn casserole!  :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? FI's parents place
    2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? Shopping!  And relaxing! lol
    3. What time do you finish work today? Regular hours - 4:30p :(
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where? Yep! Best buy, Kohl's at the very least..and who knows after I look at the ads LOL
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving? Don't have one lol
  • edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? FSIL's and my grandmas
    2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? Sleep and finishing a paper I have been procrastinating on
    3. What time do you finish work today? I'm off until next Tuesday! Hoorraaayy!!!
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where? Yes, not sure yet!
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving? Do I have to pick a favorite?? It all is good!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? 1/2 at DH parents 1/2 at my family works perfect because his family eats at 1 mine eats at 4-5

2. What are you most looking forward to on this long weekend? sleeping,eating,relaxing and shopping

3. What time do you finish work today? 1pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Are you going shopping for Black Friday? Where? I think I MIGHT go to the Clinton Outlets or find something near Norwalk since I'll be down there too later
    5. What is your favorite food that you eat for Thanksgiving? stuffing! and pecan pie
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards