Honeymoon Discussions

Great exumas, Bahamas sandals emerald bay

Has anyone ever been to sandals emerald in great exumas, bahamas? Any things we should do? I just booked our honeymoon there!

Re: Great exumas, Bahamas sandals emerald bay

• I have been there several times. Awesome place and what a great place for a honeymoon. If you went with Butler Category, make sure your TA let's Mr. Satar know you are coming. For excursions, Ray Lightbourn just started a Jet Ski tour of the cays around Exuma and it's getting great reviews. Make sure to spend some time in the Drunken Duck as well!! Enjoy congrats!!
  • I've been looking to book this as well.  My TA said there is ZERO nightlife, I can do that --- to an exent.  Can you tell me if there was any nightime musical entertainment/bands??  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Am interested in hearing about your experience.  My TA let me know there wasn't much nightlife as well, and is pushing us to St. Lucia, but I'm set on Emerald Bay.

I read there was piano bar, and some steel drum bands.  I think she could be overexagerating the zero nightlife a bit....but I can't say since I've never been!  Please let me know!  Enjoy!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards