Connecticut

need ideas for basket to accompany honeymon gift certificate!

Hi Ladies!

A friend of mine is having her shower tomorrow and they have a honeymoon registry.  Some think it's tacky, i know, and its not something I would do.  That being said, I've decided to contribute towards their honeymoon for her shower gift. 

I'd like to put together a beach vacation related basket to go along with ithe gift certificate since they are going to an island for their honeymoon. 

I was thinking of including the usual suspects like suntan lotion and aloe, but what else should I include?  They are also flying so I need to be congnizant of baggage restrictions.

Any ideas out there?  My mind is blanking on this. . .

TIA!

Re: need ideas for basket to accompany honeymon gift certificate!

• edited December 2011
    Some good Old Navy flip flops :) and maybe a disposable under water camera if they're planning to snorkel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine put together a similar basket for my shower.  We were going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon, so a bit different, but I agree on your ideas.  She also included things like bug spray wipes, bandaids, dramamine, advil, a travel game for the plane... you could put a sarong in there, some funny cheap sunglasses (more as a joke)...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I would roll up a cute beach towel, sitck some flip flops in there along with the underwater camera like mwitter80 said.  Afun pair of shades (can be cheap) aloe, lotion and a beachy themed photo album for them to stick their pictures in and the gift card.
  • Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of a travel game for the plane
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards