Connecticut

Hair & Make Up

Any one know of a good hair & make up artist that is either located near Niantic or will travel there without tremendous travel fees? I'm looking for someone that will do both and isn't too expensive. Thank You!

Re: Hair & Make Up

• Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My cousin got married in Niantic and Naomi's out of West Hartford travelled to our beach house down there.  There are several hair and makeup artists that have a traveling team.

Edit:  I am using her team for myself, wedding party, and mom's as well.

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Naomi and her staff for hair and makeup for myself and bridal party.  We're getting married in New London...I've heard nothing but great things about her!
  • edited December 2011
    Larrisa Lake!! She is amazing! She just did the hair and make up for my wedding and she was beyond amazing I got so many compliments it wasnt even funny!! Definitely check her out! She knows her stuff!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Erin Infantino, www.simplygorgeousbyerin.com. She travels, has reasonable packages and has been great when I've worked with her in the past. 
  • edited December 2011
    Dana Bartone is based out of Cheshire but travels and is amazing and super affordable!  She does a ton of the editorials and magazine shoots and works with that Wedding Row down by the shore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards