Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Late November Honeymoon suggestions.....

Good Morning Ladies,

We are looking for suggestions for our honeymoon which will be the week of November 25-December 1 this year. We are limited to this time frame due to our work schedules and are not sure where the best spot to travel during that time might be. We are hoping for a tropical place with a beach to relax on but other activites to do as well so any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!!! Also, any information on great all inclusives would be appreciated as well!!!!

Thanks ladies and have a great day!!!

Re: Late November Honeymoon suggestions.....

• Options
    We are going from 11.26-12.4 and going to the riveria maya in mexico!

I can't wait! We are staying at the excellenc playa mujeres!
  • Options
    that time of year is pricey due to the thanksgiving holiday. what's your budget? interests? dislikes?
    dh and i are in cancun and/or riviera maya for 10 days to 2 weeks every year during the 1st/2nd week of december (we have a timeshare so it's been 10 years now) and the weather's usually great.

• Options
    NYC during that time of year would be romantic. You could go iceskating. We are having a weekend trip there after our wedding, kind of like a pre-honeymoon.

• Options
    We do not have a budget - we just want a nice honeymoon.  We were originally looking at Hawaii but everyone we have spoken to has said that we would need at least 10 days in Hawaii to make it worth while. We were also considering Turks & Caicos, St. Lucia and St. Maarteen but don't know enough about either to make an informed decision which is why I was hoping for help from anyone here who has been to any of the above mentioned places or anywhere similar.
    We live in NNJ, so NYC really wouldn't be much of a honeymoon for us.

Thanks again for the help!

• Options
    My fiance and I are going away the week before you and we are going to Antigua.  You will pay more because of Thanksgiving, but like you, that is the only time I can go away.  I have been to Turks and Caicos and it is gorgeous, I think it would be a nice honeymoon spot.  My brother went to St. Maarteen a few years ago and him and my SIL loved it, they didn't want to come back.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_late-november-honeymoon-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:6daa397c-26ed-4802-a889-4295df6729e2Post:377e2685-3ff6-402a-b75e-43bd5df5477c">Re: Late November Honeymoon suggestions.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]We do not have a budget - we just want a nice honeymoon.  We were originally looking at Hawaii but everyone we have spoken to has said that we would need at least 10 days in Hawaii to make it worth while. We were also considering Turks & Caicos, St. Lucia and St. Maarteen but don't know enough about either to make an informed decision which is why I was hoping for help from anyone here who has been to any of the above mentioned places or anywhere similar. We live in NNJ, so NYC really wouldn't be much of a honeymoon for us. Thanks again for the help!
    Posted by irishangel0413[/QUOTE]

In addition to your ideas, another suggestion would be Costa Rica or Belize. We are going to St. Maarteen for our honeymoon in March for 7 days which from what I have researched, seems like ample enough time to explore the island.
  • Options

We are getting married in november next year and are going to Turks and Caicos. Its far enough south that in november it will still be nice and warm and tropical which was our biggest concern. And the island is beautiful! We can't wait, we dont know what we are more excitted about the wedding or honeymoon.

• Options
    The weather in Belize is great (dry and cooler) in November and December.  You could even win a 4-night stay at a luxurious jungle lodge if you enter this contest. It's a video contest and you just submit a 4-min video, and the video with the most likes by August 2nd gets their pick of about 9 different luxury honeymoons around the world. Oh, and it's free to enter.  Here's the link: http://www.kutoatravel.com/honeymooncontest
  • Options
    Have you checked out Pun*a Cana in Dominican Republic? We are leaving tomorrow. I know someone who went in the first of December and he said the weather was absolutely perfect! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards