Honeymoon Discussions

NEED OPINIONS...Maldives, Thailand, Dubai, Bali, or Bora Bora???

Hello ladies!  FH and I need some help deciding on a honeymoon location!!We were originally planning on doing a Costa Rica honeymoon, but the 11-night itinerary we came up with was going to cost $9,000.  Since we were hoping on a budget of more like $5,000-6,000, my parents suggested that we look into using my dad's Holiday Inn Club points that he accrues from traveling for work.  Wow, I never realized the choices that we would have, or I would have looked into it to begin with!!So basically we have narrowed it down to a few different resorts that had great reviews.  The locations we are deciding between are:Maldives
Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Thailand (Bangkok, Phi Phi Island, or Koh Samui)
Bali
Bora BoraWe would like to travel for 10-14 days, and would like a mixture of relaxation, adventure, and of course a bit of romance.  Our budget for transportation, food, and activities is $5000-6000, since our accommodations would be free.We would like to possibly do a combo of 2 locations (maybe Dubai and Maldives, 2 locations in Thailand, ect.)  Although we are not opposed to staying in one location the whole time (if we did Bora Bora we probably wouldn't do another stop).  We'd be flying out of NYC and don't mind a long flight if the location is worth it!Our travel dates would be during the last week of June/first week of July 2012.Basically I am confused and indecisive, and FH is so laid back and easy to please that he would be happy with any of those locations!  So I need major help and opinions!!!Thanks in advance for any advice!!  Congrats to everyone on their engagements and marriages!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards