July 2012 Weddings
Options

I have a couple of new checks :)

We ordered our invites last night along with beverage napkins and matchbooks for the cigar bar.

The beverage napkins are hot pink that say Eat, Drink and Be Married in Silver with our names and wedding date below it.  I will post a pic once they come in.  Then our matchbooks are ecru with silver lettering that says "The Perfect Match" with our names and wedding date.

Here are our invites.  They are silver pocket fold with silver lettering.  There will also be a border on each side of the invite that we are going to embellish with 2 rhinestones.  Below is just a sample.  Once we get the invites I will post the actual pic. 

Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I have a couple of new checks :)

• Options
    Us too!! We ordered our invites last night!!! Heartstrings by David's Bridal:

We also ordered: RSVP cards, directions, thank you cards, and "Advice for the Newlyweds" cards for guests to write in at the reception. Each item was about 58 cents, so excited!!

Congratulations on the big checks, it sure feels good doesn't it?!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YAY! Congrats!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yay for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Both of your invites are beautiful! FI and I bought the "kits" and will just print on them ourselves. Total price came to around $0.68 per invite (including actual invite, RSVP card, direction card all envelopes and ribbon). Can't wait to start typing them up and sending them out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Iy324n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_couple-of-new-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:cd800e2a-3804-4c19-b183-a4dd2ccbaa5cPost:a7c4a739-0c92-4a7d-8dc2-7af91e5c5ba8">Re: I have a couple of new checks :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Us too!! We ordered our invites last night!!! Heartstrings by David's Bridal: We also ordered: RSVP cards, directions, thank you cards, and "Advice for the Newlyweds" cards for guests to write in at the reception. Each item was about 58 cents, so excited!! Congratulations on the big checks, it sure feels good doesn't it?!
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]

Yes it does feel good we also got the matching response card and reception card.  FMIL gets 50% off of Birchcraft invites so she told me to order whatever I want and to consider it a gift.  The matches and napkins will be like $30 bucks each for a couple of hundred napkins and about 100 match books. 
  • Options
    Love both invites.

Lady, love the match book. What a cute idea. How lucky for you to score such a nice discount.

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! Love them! I want to do matches as well. Did you get them from the same site, or someone else?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_couple-of-new-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:cd800e2a-3804-4c19-b183-a4dd2ccbaa5cPost:a147bd2a-9961-4636-b703-e7dd475f6d5c">Re: I have a couple of new checks :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome! Love them! I want to do matches as well. Did you get them from the same site, or someone else?
    Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

All the same site called birchcraft but you can find matches pretty cheap on oriental trading post.
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Can't wait to see everything when you get them!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_couple-of-new-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:cd800e2a-3804-4c19-b183-a4dd2ccbaa5cPost:fb67c0d1-58e7-40d2-b7ec-ac2567c947f4">Re: I have a couple of new checks :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have a couple of new checks :) : All the same site called birchcraft but <strong>you can find matches pretty cheap on oriental trading post.
    </strong>Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet, thanks for the tip. I think I'm ordering mirrors there for my centerpieces so may just get some matches at the same time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I really like both of your invites!!  Now comes the hard part....waiting for everything to come in!!

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yay for the checks! That is so exciting.
  • Options
    Yay for the checks that is awesome!! I think over Christmas break we are going to design our invites and get them ordered :)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards