• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

AHHH I need to stop!

I'm on a buying spree this weekend and really need to stop but at least I'm finally getting some wedding purchases out of the way.  I'm excited!

Purchases include:

^To display engagement photos and any other small memorabilia.

^Can go in small cubbies or hang off side of mail organizer

^Using as vases to set ontop of stack of books for centerpieces

^Will hold notecards and pens for 'guestbook' and will also be where guests place them when finished.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Among other things. =)  So what about everyone else??? Any wedding purchases lately?  Share, get us inspired!
<a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
</a>

Re: AHHH I need to stop!

• I wish I had the money to splurge lady, nice finds!!!  Your wedding is going to be the epitome of vintage-awesomeness.  :)
  • Well glad you found stuff for your wedding. They look so neat. Now that I graduated today I am going to full swing into wedding DIY and buying stuff for the wedding can't wait to go kinda full swing.
  • Very nice :) Really great finds! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just bought everything I need for all my centerpieces! Pretty excited. Your vintage stuff looks great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sandals Grande St. Lucia
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_ahhh-need-stop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:0fa55dfe-557e-4d59-8f5c-7f6f2b52bcb8Post:f74e48d4-03e3-4571-8a27-e2e7bb5d7ddb">AHHH I need to stop!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm on a buying spree this weekend and really need to stop but at least I'm finally getting some wedding purchases out of the way.  I'm excited! Purchases include: ^To display engagement photos and any other small memorabilia. ^Can go in small cubbies or hang off side of mail organizer ^Using as vases to set ontop of stack of books for centerpieces ^Will hold notecards and pens for 'guestbook' and will also be where guests place them when finished. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...Among other things. =)  So what about everyone else??? Any wedding purchases lately?  Share, get us inspired!
    Posted by AutumnEnchantment[/QUOTE]

Kristy, where did you find the vintage keys ?  I have been looking around but keep changing my mind if I want to use them or not.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey Ana, I actually got those from Pottery Barn.  The price seemed ...rather decent and I thought it would be a good purchase.  When I received them though they weren't as I expected to be and don't look like the picture.  Vintage keys...I still think is a wonderful idea, but I wouldn't recommend from there.
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards