• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

colors

Hello;

Im getting married in october 2011, I love the fall colors but dont want to go with a red or an orange theme color. Any idea's?

thank you
KellyTree
Wisconsin
Oct 2011

Re: colors

• My fiance and I are getting married October 15th 2011 and we've decided on teal, red and khaki. :)  Everything that we've seen so far in those colors are absolutely beautiful! It's fall, but not too fall. :)  Congrats and Good luck!!
  • edited November 2010
    Anything goes with colors now. Don't feel locked into fall colors. Pick what you and your fiance like the best. A lot of girls on here are doing jewel tones, pink and black, blue and silver...it's whatever they love. I'm doing purple, gray and green myself.

You should start by browsing inspiration boards and esp once you have at least one color, that's a great way to look at different combinations.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • We are also avoiding the fall theme but still using season appropriate colors. Our main colors are green and metallic copper. It's turning out to be super pretty. We're also using peacock feathers to add some more color options.
  • I'm doing orange and purple, but you could easily do gold and purple or bronze and  purple. It's still a nice fall combination without being too over the top fall.
  • i keep ging back to teal.....and changing everything else that goes with it....this week for now...i like teal blush pink and gold or maybe pink ornage and teal??? who knows it changes everyday
  • My colors are burgundy, teal blue, plum, and gray
  • im doing an eggplant purple, cranberry red and a silver i didn't want to have fall colors either lol
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards