October 2011 Weddings

Dress Pics

Re: Dress Pics

• I adore this dress!
    engagement ring-imageimage Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's mine. Demetrios 979

and the model

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This was the second dress I tried on, the first time I went to David's Bridal...

"All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." ?poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox
  • This is a photo of my dress. My dress is more of an ivory and in a silk satin. I do not have the bow.

• Bought my dress this past Sunday...had trouble posting pics but it is Simone Carvalli 7109

• This is mine :) Got it at a small bridal shop. It's a lot more fancy than I ever thought I'd like, but it's perfect :D
  •   Here is mine, this is from when I bought it. I can't find the better pics with the veil from a few weeks ago.

Oct '11 Siggy Challenge: image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought my dress this past Saturday [November 6th]. It was the 2nd dress that I tried on and I knew that it was MY dress. I didn't even want to try any others on. It's almost a perfect fit, too!

I just love, love, LOVE it!!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Here it is!  Maggie Sottero's  Fiorella 

This last one was me goofing off, my best friend/Matron of Honor said she was going to send it to my parents to show them I'm still a "good little girl".  hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Caldera, from the 2010 Blue by Enzoani collection.

• LoveKissLoveKiss member
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited February 2011
    Gah... I finally get to participate in this thread! Here's my most wonderfully amazing Ian Stuart dress, and her name is Camille. I am so in lurve!

• I just bought the dress of my dreams yesterday! Mind you, it was the dreams I normally didn't have when I thought of my wedding dress - I thought I wanted all lace, but this is completely different. I love how it gives me an actual shape! and it is luxurious, soft, yet the beading detail (I thought I didn't like beading much, how I was wrong) looks like diamonds, I love it! It is a Mori Lee design, and what a steal! (I didn't feel like resizing or anything so I think if you click on each one it will go to a larger size!)

• here is mine! It was a long search - but i love every part about it and am so excited to wear it on the big day!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This dress was a miracle find!  I had literally been to 10 different stores and was starting to lose hope when I decided to walk into this store (the second to last one on my list!)... It couldn't be more perfect for me!
    The bodice and the lace on the bottom are covered in crystals, very sparkly Wink

I want to get this headband (the flowers on the sides match the flowers on the bodice and lace), still not sure about what veil to get though Undecided

Babyfruit Ticker
    Babyfetus Ticker
  • My dress is Osiris by Two by Rosa Clara.  I absolutely love everything about it. 

• I didn't even think to get a picture of me in it!  Yell
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Here is mine!  It is a Mon Cheri dress and I love it!  We were able to sneak one quick picture (with permission from the consultant).  I'm going in to be measured on Monday. 

Here is the dress on a model:

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • All of these dresses are beautiful :) I was wondering if anyone is getting a coat or shawl to put over there arms seeing there is a lot of strapless dresses.. I am getting married October 22, 2011. I have my dress already purchased from David's Bridal wonderful experience :)
  • My dress pics!! I am so happy it is finally ordered!

Planning Bio
  • i dont have the pics of me in the dress. they are terrible anyhow. but here is the ad, and i will post a pic of me in it when it is delivered and i can find someone other than my mom to take them (she teakes horrible pics)

• Don't laugh at my face in the first pic... LoL.  I was mid-sentence with someone, LoL!  This dress is from a smaller, local salon but the dress is made by EnVogue.  It's really glittery in the lights.

This dress is white but I ordered Ivory.  I pray that the bunching in the bodice is just from it being stretched during try-ons!!  (Consultant said it was an 8 that was probably stretched to a 10/12)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Got mine yesterday at DB :)

I ordered it petite so it won't sit so high on my chest.

• Bought my dress last week!  Super excited! 
    Front:

Back:

Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Guess I'm a little late but here's my dress!  I cried when I tried it on because I new it was for me.  It was the first dress I tried on and who knew it would be the one.  I tried on several after it and couldn't get the image of this one out of my head!

-Meghan e
  • Ahh! I bought my dress this weekend -- didn't mean to, but I put it on and refused to take it off (I literally wore it for over an hour while my bridesmaids tried on some of their dresses... oops!)

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?ProductId=24177394-ed57-4ee4-98ec-ea13a24da9fe&CategoryId=119a6cfd-c64f-4a7c-8ebe-9a7587576787

The pictures with me in it don't look so great since the dress is so big, but I can't WAIT until it comes in :) I'm just so excited!
  • Yay, I finally got pics of my dress! I found this while "looking for fun" while I was saving for another dress. It was a brand new sample, fit like a glove, and felt much more bridal and ME! than the dress I had planned on getting. So I left that day with the dress. Plus, it was way cheaper too. Needless to say, I was pretty excited.
    Sorry about the "Superwoman" pose, my mom took these when I wasn't paying attention, and apparently a corset makes me want to stand like this. I better practice!

• I think these pictures are highly unflattering, but I just got my dress on Monday, so I thought I'd share!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Accidental Davids Bridal also - it was the third dress I tried on!!
    I don't have pictures of me in it uploaded yet
  • So this is my dress...so far.  It is a Mikaella and got it super cheap at a sample sale (so please ignore the wrinkles).  I must admit though I still get tempted to go out and look for more because I just miss trying on dresses!  I really do like it and feel great in it, but I might embellish the waistline a bit though to try and get a little 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards