• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Monogram

I just had a few questions. How many of you are going to create one or have created one? I was just wandering how you create one and if you needed a special software to create one. I want to make one so that I can kind of play around with it for a bit before I make any decisions on buying anything. TIA

Re: Monogram

• I really want one but I don't have the programs on my computer I would like to have to create stuff like that.  So I'm actually going to buy a stamp that just has a scripted "C" on it and use that on everything... I'm not sure what else I would use a monogram for??  I think they are really neat though!

I saw a post not too long ago about a girl on etsy who makes monograms for just a few bucks....??

• Hey Nikki,

My monogram is in my planning website undery DIY.  I didn't buy any new programs for it, even though I believe you can use Microsoft photoshop or publisher (I think).  When I made mine, most knotties suggested using Power point because it would be super easy.  You can download the font from www.dafont.com. There are some really nice font on that website.  I just made a several of them and then FI and I just decided which one we liked.  You definately don't have to buy it if you don't want, but if you do some ladies at etsy do that and I think they are probably the cheapest ones too.  It is pretty fun, and I am going to try making another one but just hadn't had the time.

If you have any other question, I'd be happy to help.

Good Luck!! 
  • Thanks, I think I will try out Power Point I heard some girls use that, but didn't know how you got the fonts. I will have to check out that site and also look on etsy. Thank you again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards