Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Reception right to airport terminal?

Hello Ladies! I have a quesion for you all!

FI and I are getting married on a saturday.  The ceremony is 2pm and the reception 6-11pm.  FI and I want to leave sunday morning for our honeymoon to Hawaii.  We were looking at different places to stay down near our airport that offers shuttle service over to the terminals.  When I was talking to my mother about this idea, she said she and my father regretted spending the money for the hotel stay and should have just went right to the airport from the reception. 

I was just curious if any of you have done this and what your thoughts were.  We are trying to catch the 6am Flight, so they recommend you arrive 2 hours early, which puts us at 4am.  My mother said by the time we leave the reception, I take my dress off , make sure we have everything packed and ready to go and just finish up the evening we could be way into the late night/early morning anyway and it would be a waste to spend 150ish dollars to lay down for a few hours.

Has anyone does this? How did you feel? were you over exhausted? wished you would have gotten a room? did you take a quick snooze waiting in the terminal(which makes me nervous with carry on items)?

Thanks so much!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards