• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

New Menu Suggestions

Up until recently we had our menu set and one of our stations was a Greek station because we were going to Greece for our honeymoon. Now we aren't going to Greece anymore and are going to Hawaii instead. Although I loooove Greek food, I don't want to keep the station, & a Hawaiian station really isn't an option since we are getting married in Oct & a lot of the fruits, etc. are not in season. So, I'm at a loss as to what to do so I'm trying to get some ideas. Also, we live in Charleston, which is huge on the Lowcountry food, but since I'm from here & get that sort of food all of the time, I'm really hoping to do something different. What would y'all do? The rest of the menu consists of a build your own salad bar, beef tenderloin with choice of garlic or sweet mashed potatoes, seared halibut with citrus crumbs & a lemon beurre blanc, & wild mushroom risotto with shaved parmesan. So, I'm thinking maybe some kind of chicken or turkey? Ugh...decisions, decisions...
My Food Blog: Slim Pickin's Kitchen Our Wedding Website Photobucket Anniversary Daisypath Halloween tickers BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 BFP #2: 2/16/13...Please, baby, please be a sticky *fingers crossed*

Re: New Menu Suggestions

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards