• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

HOT YOGA!

I seriously love Groupon. I just bought an unlimited month pass to Bikram Hot Yoga for $35. I've never done it before, but I heard it's KILLER HOT. I can't wait to try it!!! I'm really hoping to just sweat the pounds away while I sit here and eat leftover Easter candy. Ha!

Re: HOT YOGA!

• I've done hot vinyasa before. It's definitely fun. I bought a similar groupon for Bikram and I plan to start doing it soon. From what I hear it's hard.
  • I tried hot yoga on a living social deal last fall and I left in the middle! It was too hot for me! But a lot of people love it...I can't believe I left I should try again. It probably really good for burning cals 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've only done it once and HATED every minute of it! That said, I have a ton of friends who love it - it's just not my thing.
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I tried it once and didn't like it.  I had only done basic yoga before it and felt the instructor sped through everything during this and did not want to take the time to show me what to do but just figured i knew what to do.  Not only is it disgustingly hot but it smelled so bad(which is to be expected).  I have been kickboxing for a few months now and love it.  It's such a great workout and is a great stress relief to beat up on a punching bag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards