• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Autumn Invites

I'm having a little trouble finding nice invitations that go with our theme (fall) and our colors (ivory, gold & brown). It feels like I've looked everywhere, but I can't seem to find ones that we like in our colors and all the autumny stationary we've seen has bright orange leaves on it, which are a little loud for our taste. Where did you find your invites, if you decided on them already?

Re: Autumn Invites

• Etsy.  Some of the crafty girls on there make some amazing invites.
  • I love Etsy! That is where I got my ring bearer pillow! I am going to be making my own and I need to get started! LOL! If you wait until it gets closer to the fall you might find more things that you like. I found paper that I like but I am thinking about waiting for August or September to pick them out for sure. I am hoping that there are some more fallish shade then.
    Photobucket
  • saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    100 Comments
    edited June 2010
    I haven't found mine yet. 

Don't know if you are aware of this site, may be good for inspiration or ordering direct. They have a seasons section.

http://www.invitationsbydawn.com/Custom/DawnUS/DD_Seasons.cfm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the help! I checked out both sites, and found a bunch of great ideas for invites and more. I may wait till fall to be sure, I'm second-guessing the whole brown-ivory-gold combo anyway... good thing we have time! :)
  • Check out carlson craft. They have some really nice brown and gold invitations. Also,I have been told that if you see ones that you like they can change the colors to match your theme.
  • Maybe you should make your own invites. Personally, with your theme I would stamp a plain ivory colored invitation with a leaf pattern; using a sparkly gold ink and then I would print the wording out in a pretty brown front. Here's an example of the leaf I was talking about.They sell them at Micheals. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards