• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Favorite Chore

This one's for you Hinaj!

Post em up.

Mine is...um...taking out the trash, it's easy, straightforward, easy....LOL.

Re: Favorite Chore

• HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    edited February 2010
    Making the bed and/or doing the laundry for the same reason as above.  FI hates making the bed. 
  • ummm does cleaning my closet count? lol I hope so !!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WTF!!!! knowing that they are all done :P
  • This may be strange...but my favourite chore is cleaning the bathroom!  I think it's because that was my chore at my parent's house, so I've figured out how to do it efficiently and quickly.  I also don't mind the laundry.
    Anniversary
  • Mine would have to be sweeping, weird cause I hate vacuming.
  • I actually don't mind cleaning at all. it can be great exercise. favorite chores...mowing the lawn, folding cloth diapers, and feeding animals (horses mostly).
  • mine is definitely mowing the lawn--gets you a good tan while doing it! :o)
  • none.. I don't like any chore. especialy now since chores make my back hurt even more then what it does on a daily basis. I'd have to choose cooking tho. I am starting to enjoy the cooking part of being a "house wife" (but not yet married)..
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_favorite-chore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:80c18729-b30a-46af-ac84-79d92f73c376Post:7ce4d69b-334d-441e-b391-8ce3a4f49ac0">Re: Favorite Chore</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF!!!! knowing that they are all done :P
    Posted by Kee0425[/QUOTE]

I think I have to add that on my favorite list as well.  LOL!
  • My absolute favorites are cooking and laundry.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards