• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

The Office

I am not ashamed to admit I cried last night through about half the episode. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The Office

• I really fear the show won't be able to carry on without Steve Carrell, and that this may be the beginning of the end.  I pray I'm wrong.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cried too! And I, too, am concerned about the future of the show. I think Will Arnett would make a good repalcement though. We shall see...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_office?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:98c6370a-97d9-42d9-b97d-728038252209Post:30237147-7ed3-47bc-93dd-7344589f8217">Re: The Office</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cried too! And I, too, am concerned about the future of the show. I think Will Arnett would make a good repalcement though. We shall see...
    Posted by kmartini1021[/QUOTE]

<div>Fi & I were saying that last night too. he would be their best pick.</div>
  • I have to say, the ending really wasn't what I expected. Even the last episode where they all sang to him was awesome. I thought he would go out with a bang, and I have to be honest, I was a little disappointed...
  • I'm glad he left with a "that's what she said" though.  Ah, memories :*)

I think Will Arnett would be awesome.  Tony said he heard that one of the current staffers is going to be the new boss.  I won't say who in case anybody doesn't want to know.  I actually wish he hadn't told me, I wanted to be surprised.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know! It was very sad, but such a fitting good bye episode for Michael. I really love how that show has such strong characters that always stay true to themselves.

I hope this is not the end of The Office, too. I'm glad that Will Ferrel isn't staying, though... he just didn't seem like a fit.

• I was really sad too. I have been a huge fan since the beginning and probably have watched each season about 6 or 7 times! I cried more the episode before last night especially when they sang "Seasons of Love"... I really, really, really, hope Ricky Gervais is the next boss. I loved the original Office and I just think that he has the same humor and comedic timing like Steve Carrell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards