• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Honeymoon - Check!

A few weeks ago I posted asking everyone their plans for their honeymoons, and FI and I booked ours over the weekend so I wanted to share! We'll be staying 5 nights at the Pagosa Springs Resort and Spa in Pagosa Springs, CO! We've booked the honeymoon suite with the romance package for one night and then we'll be staying in a jr suite in their new eco-friendly hotel to save some money and enjoy the 23 naturally hot mineral spas! If we're shelling out all that dough for the honeymoon suite, who wants to leave it right?!?!?

It worked out perfectly because all the aspects that we were looking for in exotic places are all found here. Beautiful hot springs and spa, a gravity bike ride tour, exploring ancient cliff dwellings, kayaking, and much more! So excited! Sealed Had to share!

Re: Honeymoon - Check!

• How romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay! That sounds like a wonderful trip.

J and I were having the honeymoon conversation yesterday, trying to figure our when we should do it because we have to schedule everything around DS's school schedule and my parent's schedules (since they will be caring for DS while we are gone).
  • Sounds like fun. congrats !! We haven't picked a definite spot yet. But its definitely going to be during summer vacation due to our children. My sister volunteered to stay with them. got to love her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards