• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

SS Sticky!!

OK Girls lets start a Secret Santa Sticky :) 
Planning Bio

Saving my Sanity one Blog at at time[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/nys4r6.jpg[/IMG]

Re: SS Sticky!!

• OMG!  I got my gift yesterday and I *LOVE*  it!!!!

I didn't take a picture, but I got a Hello Kitty doll holding a really cute blanket that I will totally be curling up on the couch with tonight, and a "luck ball"-it's a Hello Kitty magic 8 ball, you ask her a question and press her bow and then you get an answer.
    So far, I've found out:
    Q: Is my H a dork?
    Answer: Yes!
    Q: Are we going to be pregnant soon?
    Answer: Yes!
    Q: Will it be a boy?
    Answer: No!
    Q: Is my cat a turd (we call him turd kitty as a joke)?
    A: Probably not!
    Q: Are you sure H is a dork?
    A: Definitely!

So far it seems pretty accurate!! 
    Thank you so much, I love the gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to bring the card with me so I don't have the exact wording but I remember clues that our wedding dates were one week apart and the person was from MI (Go Blue!, she wrote) so I'm going to guess meganiobe??  Was it you??
    (I'll edit the clues in tomorrow after I remember to bring the card!)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I received a Rachel Ray cookbook (365: No Repeats) and a Michael Buble album.

I don't have the clues on me, but it said that they write a health & fitness blog, so my guess is that it is kmartini1021 aka the Fit for Life Wife.
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • In Response to Re: SS Sticky!!:
    [QUOTE]I received a Rachel Ray cookbook (365: No Repeats) and a Michael Buble album. I don't have the clues on me, but it said that they write a health & fitness blog, so my guess is that it is kmartini1021 aka the Fit for Life Wife .
    Posted by JoBell123[/QUOTE]

Haha Yes! You are correct. I suck at clues. And I was like, ummm.... what's an obvious one. I hope you enjoy the cookbook! After I saw it on your list, I added it to my own as well. It looks like a good one!
  • I got the most fantastic gifts! A Beatles Anthology puzzle and a grocery shopping list pad. Clue was "pinky up!". I bet it's Nattie. :)
    Planning Bio
    [QUOTE]I got the most fantastic gifts! A Beatles Anthology puzzle and a grocery shopping list pad. Clue was "pinky up!". I bet it's Nattie. :)
    Posted by erollis[/QUOTE]

yup it was me. (another one bad at clues) so glad that they found it. Was really worried that I sent it to the wrong place. phew. Glad you like it. 
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SS Sticky!! : yup it was me. (another one bad at clues) so glad that they found it. Was really worried that I sent it to the wrong place. phew. Glad you like it. 
    Posted by Nattie24[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad they found it too! They must have thought I was crazy because I kept insisting there may be another package. Can't almost believe that I went to find the one from you and got two others on top of that! It really felt like Christmas that day.
    Planning Bio
  • I got my gift today! I got two super cute headbands and a nile file/buffing block.
    The clue is a picture of the rings and someone's gorgeous purple shoes. I don't have a guess yet, I've got to go back and look through some more pictures.

Scarlet Starlet....I was your SS! I'm glad you liked all the Kitty stuff!
  • I got mine on Friday! It is an awesome travel coffee mug! I have one already, but I am so excited to have another... my dear SS bought it off of Amazon and they forgot to remove her name, and her husband's name from the shipping box... :) I'll keep quiet for a little while to give everyone a chance to take a wild guess!
  • I got my presents the other day!
    A slow cooker cookbook and Christmas tree ornaments in my and H's favorite colors! All we have right now are hand-me-down blue and silver ornmanets so I'm glad to add some more colors to our tree!

And my SS was nlfeguer! Thank you so much again :)
  • So I got a marshmellow pepermint candle... and magnetic nail polish..

oh.. had to do my nails using  the magnetic nail polish.. (excuse the crappyness of my polishness.. I suck at it, but since the misshaps always wash away, I don't care)

Neat right?

so my cluse: 10/29 blog, suggested her blog, and her fav color is purple.. 

I'm gusssing (I stink at this): kmgrecco?

to answer your qustion I'm from chicago so of course I'm a bears fan. Granted they are now stinky but still a bears fan.

Love the gifts, can't wait to use the candle sometime this week. Thanks SS!
  • Yup, Nattie, it was me!  Glad you liked them.  I was very curious how that magnetic nail polish worked!!
  • Jurbs920-thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!  You did awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got my gift today! I'm too lazy for pictures, but it was a bunch of Christmas cookie cutters (just in time for my baking fest this weekend), a Christmas container thing (haha idk what they're called), and a cute Christmas sign to hang in my kitchen!

Clues.

1. Lives in Texas
    2. Long term relationship.
    3. Made 1000 of something.

My guess: erollis ??
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Got my gifts in today!

My awesome lootz:

First up is the sushi plushes:

now Mr Ikura-san (Salmon Roe) has friends!

Next up, silcon mold shot glasses.....how awesome is that yeah?

Next is a slicon Pi symbol ice cube mold; again, awesome as awesomeness:

Last up is a sushi print Microwave Heating Pad:

definitely something both me and Vhati can get a lot of use out of; especially during the holiday season.....if Soho doesn't "steal" it when it's warm :P

My SS Clues were:

*Wedding Date was 10-29-2011
    *Siggy photo is of my hubby, ringbearer & me!
    *we had a fall themed wedding

hmmm.....aligross.....I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!

Did I get it?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Got mine today!!!!! :D It's amazing!!!

Not pics but I got two Christmas kitchen tea towels (yesss!!!) a set of icicle Christmas lights (wohooo!!) and a nifty chocolate snow-de-man (yummm!!!)

Hubby and I have eatten half the snow man already and look soooo sooo sooo forward to putting the towels and the lights to good use starting next week!!!

I have a feeling I know who it is...
    kmgrecco

When are we supposed to reveal that btw? hehe
  • Okay, so I dident read really well, it's not
    kmgrecco -hmm now I gotta find where I put that Google search again LMAO!
  • I receiverd my gift today. I absolutly love it! I got a coffee mug ( I will get so much use out of) and a beautiful silver Pashmina scarf! it is so soft and so pretty!

I am so grateful to my secret santa! Thank you :)

My guess is

Scarlet Starlet?! :)

• BluValkyrie You guessed correct! I'm glad you enjoyed everything! H and I had a lot of fun shopping on thinkgeek.com - enjoy everything!!!!
    [QUOTE]I receiverd my gift today. I absolutly love it! I got a coffee mug ( I will get so much use out of) and a beautiful silver Pashmina scarf! it is so soft and so pretty! I am so grateful to my secret santa! Thank you :) My guess is Scarlet Starlet?! :)
    Posted by alongamore17[/QUOTE]

It was me!  Yay!  Sorry for the lame clues!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    [QUOTE]BluValkyrie You guessed correct! I'm glad you enjoyed everything! H and I had a lot of fun shopping on thinkgeek.com - enjoy everything!!!!
    Posted by aligross[/QUOTE]

I love thinkgeek; it has such awesome stuff.

It didn't take Soho long to "steal" the heating pad; we heated it up to put on Vhati's lower back/hip; he put it on the table to go get a drink, when he came back, Soho had hunkered onto it:
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Lady Rusa, you're right, it was me! I'm glad you enjoyed everything! I thought the chocolate snowman was so cute! I'm glad he arrived in tact and that you liked it! (DH tried to talk me out of buying it because he thought it'd get broken in transport.)

Untitled Untitled
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image TTC#1 since July 2012
  • No way! It was awesome! Thank you soooooooo much!!!
    [QUOTE]I got my gift today! I'm too lazy for pictures, but it was a bunch of Christmas cookie cutters (just in time for my baking fest this weekend), a Christmas container thing (haha idk what they're called), and a cute Christmas sign to hang in my kitchen! Clues. 1. Lives in Texas 2. Long term relationship. 3. Made 1000 of something. My guess: erollis ??
    Posted by hbatchel2[/QUOTE]
    Correct! Texas, 10 years and 1000 cranes. I'm glad you got it in time! I like putting cookies in tins (container thing) during the holidays. I think it's a nice way to put them out. Have fun making cookies!
    Planning Bio
  • My gifts came today! I love, love, LOVE them!

I got "The Hunger Games" and The Game of Life. I've already started reading "The Hunger Games" (having a hard time putting it down, actually) and fully intend to make DH play Life with me as soon as we get the time.

My SS forgot to put the clues in the box, so for now all I have to go on is that she's from Virginia. I've done some stalking and have a guess, but I'm not entirely sure so I'm going to hold out on saying who I think it is until my clues make their way here. :)

Untitled Untitled
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image TTC#1 since July 2012
  • I got my SS gift yesterday! It was Decorating Cupcakes, Cakes and Cookies, and I'm really freaking excited to get started, but I don't have a clue who my SS is. lol

Thank you my anonymous giver!
  • **KMART***

I'm your SS, you have another gift yet to come.
    I know I forgot my clue for you, so here is one...

My name is pretty royal and I hope that you're gifts bring you great cheer!Sealed
    [QUOTE]**KMART*** I'm your SS, you have another gift yet to come. I know I forgot my clue for you, so here is one... My name is pretty royal and I hope that you're gifts bring you great cheer!
    Posted by AnneMrsNonMs[/QUOTE]

LadyRusa!!!

I love the new user name, btw. lol
  • I recieved my SS Gift this past Saturday. I got an apron that I looooooooooooooooove and a pie cook book. Needless to say I'll be baking pies for Christmas this year :)

But, I have no clue who it's from. I didn't get any hints.

Thank you, SS.
    [QUOTE]I recieved my SS Gift this past Saturday. I got an apron that I looooooooooooooooove and a pie cook book. Needless to say I'll be baking pies for Christmas this year :) But, I have no clue who it's from. I didn't get any hints. Thank you, SS.
    Posted by CRH2011[/QUOTE]

Here are your clues:
    I live in the North East
    I was delayed in ordering your gifts because I was away for 2 weeks.
    Everyone on the board would have thought I would have been late ordering anyway, based on my track record.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards