• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

SS Sticky!!

2»

Re: SS Sticky!!

• Kmart, yep! you're right LOL and I made that new one just to give you your clue cause I realized I forgot it. You should be getting a second box, it says it is in transit and comming via USPS
  • Well, with those clues, I'm going with JoBell?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_ss-sticky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:c4d72c18-54d1-4f80-adcc-580e98f71d1bPost:b4c4545b-3ebf-4ece-83b7-eb447c182c0b">Re: SS Sticky!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, with those clues, I'm going with JoBell?
    Posted by CRH2011[/QUOTE]

You are correct!! Glad you like the apron. The one you "wished" for was sold out so I tried to find a similar one!
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • I got THE BEST SS ever, LEAPINGLISSY!!!!!!

She sent me a bottle of Valmoissine Pinot Noir, a cool coffee mug, a Wegman's PEZ dispenser and one of her homemade masks, which was (impressively) in my wedding colors! I love everything, thank you so much!

BTW, idk if you even knew it, but Buffalo is my hometown so the Wegman's truck is a nice touch hahaa.
  • QJ -- Yup, it was me!! I must confess though, the mask I sent was purchased. It's actually a Christmas ornament. And I did remember that you're from Buffalo, so I knew you'd get it and appreciate it. Glad you liked everything! :)
  • Lady Rusa, I received the other part of my gift this weekend!!! Just in time to decorate some cookies and cupcakes for Christmas! Thank you so much. Up until this point, I've been decorating my cupcakes with plastic sandwich bags. Seriously. Haha Thank you!
  • Kmart-wahahah! That's so funny, I used plastic bag last night to do our cookies!!!! I'm soooo glad that they came in time :)
  • I'm worried my SS person didn't get their gift :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It has been quiet on the SS front lately. Haven't heard from my gift receiver yet either. Hopefully everyone is just busy :P
  • I didn't receive a gift yet. I'm getting worried because I am going out of town and won't be here to bring in a package. :(
  • I haven't received mine yet.. I don't want my SS to think I'm being rude!  :)  Maybe it will be there when I get home today??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_ss-sticky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:c4d72c18-54d1-4f80-adcc-580e98f71d1bPost:5b2476fa-b416-4727-ae11-625f775be668">Re: SS Sticky!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't received mine yet.. I don't want my SS to think I'm being rude!  :)  Maybe it will be there when I get home today??
    Posted by kmgrecco[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. I tried to figure out how to ask without coming across as pushy -- because I would hate it if it somehow got lost in the mail & my SS just thought that I didn't acknowledge receiving it.  But still nothing, and the mail already came today. :( 
  • Awww, I hope they get sorted soon! Those of you waiting for confirmation on gifts received, have you checked elfster? The person I drew sent me a note on there.
  • I don't know if I've received mine yet.  We just got back from our honeymoon late Friday night and then have been gone for Xmas since.  Our leasing office is closed until tomorrow, so I will check then.
    Anniversary
  • I still haven't received anything. Is it possible to find out who my SS was? I guess I'm asking for my SS to contact me, even if it's anonymously on elfster to let me know how they shipped it, if there was a tracking number, etc. I'm very sad because I was so excited about doing this. :(  I'm worried that once we get moved over to the anniversary boards, somehow it might slip through the cracks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_ss-sticky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:c4d72c18-54d1-4f80-adcc-580e98f71d1bPost:da97c7d1-489f-402d-9845-5d26ee8817c7">Re: SS Sticky!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I still haven't received anything. Is it possible to find out who my SS was? I guess I'm asking for my SS to contact me, even if it's anonymously on elfster to let me know how they shipped it, if there was a tracking number, etc. I'm very sad because I was so excited about doing this. :(  I'm worried that once we get moved over to the anniversary boards, somehow it might slip through the cracks.
    Posted by leapinglissy[/QUOTE]

I can see who everyone had. I pmed the person who has you. If she doesn't respond to that within a day or 2, i'll get her email off elfster and try to contact her that way.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LeapingLissy, I'm your SS. You're gift was sent back to me. Can you check the address on your Elfster account and make sure it's correct? I called UPS today and they couldn't tell me why I was sent back. I just want to make sure I have the right address before I send it out again. It's going to come USPS this time.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_ss-sticky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:c4d72c18-54d1-4f80-adcc-580e98f71d1bPost:b3f9774f-e94d-45c6-9d9f-080751c36c43">Re: SS Sticky!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LeapingLissy, I'm your SS. You're gift was sent back to me. Can you check the address on your Elfster account and make sure it's correct? I called UPS today and they couldn't tell me why I was sent back. I just want to make sure I have the right address before I send it out again. It's going to come USPS this time.

My address is correct on elfster. I'm glad that I at least know what happened. But that's really weird. We were getting UPS packages left and right over the past few weeks. (I do a lot of online shopping for Christmas.) We have problems with FedEx sometimes, but usually UPS is ok.
  • I'm re-shipping tomorrow, sorry for the delay. I'll send you the tracking number this time!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_ss-sticky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:c4d72c18-54d1-4f80-adcc-580e98f71d1bPost:8b407351-b95b-4d5f-9032-68845f9324e4">Re: SS Sticky!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm re-shipping tomorrow, sorry for the delay. I'll send you the tracking number this time!

Great, thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards