• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

When to call?

I posted this to the Nest 9-5 Board, but I thought you guys might be able to give some insight too!

I had an interview with a company right before Christmas and it went well. I wrote an email thanking them for their time and wishing them a happy holiday. The woman I interviewed with wrote me back the next day and said she had a different position that she felt would be better suited for me and asked if I would be interested. I said I was and she said she would get me more information after the holiday.

The Tuesday after New Years, she sent me an email that essentially had an offer in it for the position. I wrote her back saying that I was interested and that I would like to have a conversation about it and asked when a good time would be to call her. She didn't respond, and I knew they were very busy this time of the year.

About a week or so later, after I left her a message, she sent me an email saying they just signed a new client and that she thought that I would be better suited for a position for this new client. At this point, she didn't really send a full job description, so I wrote back saying that I am interested and would like to get more information. That was a week ago....

I don't want to keep bothering her; I know she didn't forget about me, and it seems like they really want to hire me and I really want them too! I currently employeed so it's not essential that I start right away, but in my head I am careful about what projects I take on at the current job, since I may not be there in the near future. The company is reputible, so it's not like "shady" deal, but this is the busiest time of the year for them. At this point, the ball is in their court, since I replied that I was interested in the position. It seems that email is her preferred form of communication, so I don't really want to call again either...

Ideas? Comments?

Thank you!!

Re: When to call?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards