Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets Resorts and Spas

I was just told about this all-inclusive chain called Secrets REsorts and Spas.  I was told that the Secrets Maroma Beach is very nice, but I was wondering if anyone has ever been to these all-inclusive resorts.  I know they are in Mexico and Jamaica for sure and I think somewhere else as well, but by the website, they look very nice. 
Anyone have any advice/knowledge on these at all?
Thanks!

Re: Secrets Resorts and Spas

• I'd love to know more about Secrets too - Jamaica isn't open yet. It won't be open until March 20th. They do have a facebook page which has pictures of what the resort will look like - the link is on the Secrets website. The reviews for Secrets resorts in Mexico all sound awesome. We are considering the new Jamaica (Wild Orchid), but I am nervous because the resort hasn't opened yet. They are offering some really great deals - allinclusiveoutlet.com had the best prices. Has anyone been to any of the Mexico Secrets???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haven't been to it yet...but we booked Secrets Maroma for our honeymoon and so excited!!  I was hesitant to believe the pictures on their website, because of staging and photoshop and all that...so i just did a Google video search on "secrets maroma" and watched people's home videos of various resorts that they'd posted online, and it gave me a really good feel about what the resort is actually like on a daily basis.  That's what sold me!
  • We just booked Secrets Capri through our TA and it looks lovely.  It is highly rated by trip advisor, AAA, and one other customer based review company.  It is the number two luxery resort in all of Mexico and AAA gave it it's highest rating.  My TA also said it was great.  A friend of mine just returned from Maroma and said it was so luxerious and the best vacation they had taken in years.  Hope that helps!
  • I am a huge fan of Secrets Resorts. I have visited all three Secrets resorts in Mexico and cannot wait for the new ones to open in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I can honestly say Secrets is the perfect place for a honeymoon. Secrets Capri and Secrets Maroma Beach are both excellent choices. However, they are a bit different. If you are a beach person then Maroma is the place to go. The beach is absolutely amazing. Maroma is actually a larger resort so if you are looking for a more intimate experience then Capri may be the way to go. Capri has less than 300 rooms. Capri is also great for snorkeling since the world’s second largest barrier reef is right off the coast.

The food and service are equally amazing at both. You will not be disappointed if you choose Secrets for your honeymoon. Good luck and congratulations!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards