Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend with lots of checks and planning. Coming up on the 8 month mark for some of us this week! YAY! So exciting!
Here's what I did this weekend:
- Made an appointment with our wedding coordinator to choose the menu, linens, etc.
- FI and I chose are 3 entrees and our hors d'ouevres in prep for the appt.
- Designed and test printed our menus (soooo excited they turned out well)
- Began designing our photoshare cards
- Chose our ceremony musicians!!! (String trio)
NWR: I started working on rearranging my closet like a month ago and finally started putting stuff back in it. I won't have to go to our guest room to get my work clothes in the mornings anymore! WOO!
So what did you ladies do this weekend?