• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Show Me Yours and Vote For Ours!

LOL....that sounds funny.  Anyways, show me your holiday cards!   I decided last minute that since Vistaprint rocks so much and our e-pics will be here in a week, that we would send them this year :)  That and I know I'll get an email with like a 30% coupon to make them super-cheap.

Anyways, need some help on which ones look good. 

A

B

C

D

E

F

Re: Show Me Yours and Vote For Ours!

• I love all of them!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks girls!  Now where are yours?  :)
  • quirky75quirky75 member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited November 2010
    I voted C... apparently the only one to do that so far :P

We're not sending Christmas cards. We did however send out engagement/new address announcements. I figured it was an easy way to make sure all of FI's family knew about our engagement - he forgot to tell his sister and she found out on facebook. I almost killed him!!! Plus we had just moved in together and everyone was asking for our address.
    Here's what they looked like though, since I'm an AW and designed them ;)

Sooooooooo anyway, back to Christmas card thoughts- I just figured it'd be overkill if we had sent these out in August, then Christmas cards, and then STDs in Jan/Feb.
  • I really like D, we used A two years ago...Cool
    this years, what do ya think?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    181 image
    Invited to the Celebration of the Year
    109 Yes image
    50 Missing Out! image
    22 Not Responded Yet image
  • I like both B & F, but picked B because it had color!

We will not be doing Christmas cards this year...maybe next year....

Always Daddy's Little Girl
    kimdad-2

Mr. vs Mrs. Food Blog
    (Updated 6/12/11, please vote for the next dish!)
  • A saw those Julie!  We never see a beach...not really us...LOL  :)  But they are cool.
  • I voted C, because I'm using it too, but I love F as well.

Not posting it, because I don't have a decent photo yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love a and d . if I had pick one it would be d . We go every year to portrait simple to take pics for christmas cards as soon as they get in ill post them
  • I picked B cause it's purple but I like A, B and C. They're all nice. We just bought regular holiday cards from Target this year. I got a box of 40 for $15 and it just seemed easier with everything going on.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • I went with D... I like how the blue in it pops.

We're not doing Christmas cards this year. I don't think the engagement pics will be back in enough time to have them made and sent out in time. I could use a regular picture of us, I know, but... eh, I don't feel like it.

Untitled Untitled
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image TTC#1 since July 2012
  • were waiting until were Mr and Mrs before we start sending christmas cards
    10.2011 Siggy
    BM Dresses
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    *Updated 1/21*
  • The former yearbook editor-in-chief in me tells me that E has the most sound/balanced design, and therefore, that is my favorite. :-D

We won't do cards/pics until next year.
  • I really like E, because I like the big picture of you two--and the pretty fillagree pattern on the left.  C is also nice, again because the picture of you two is larger than on the others. 
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards