Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets Resorts

Why do the pictures look like screenshots off of the Sims?

When I go to the photo galleries the pictures look really weird...And the people look extremely weird, like photoshopped in...

Are there any normal pictures anywhere?
Does anyone know why the pictures look like that?
It's really bugging me...

Re: Secrets Resorts

• EDIT: Okay, I was just looking at the Montego Bay ones before...they look SO weird, but the other ones look normal....Hmmm
  • VESmith25VESmith25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2010
    The resorts in Jamaica just opened so they probably don't have actual photos yet, just the artist renderings.  We just got back from a long weekend at Secrets Capri for my 30th and the photos were a very accurate portrayal of the property :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was also going to suggest tripadvisor. You'll have pics from people who've actually been there recently. And Secrets Wild Orchid and St. James that just opened in Jamaica have a very active FB page! They are brand new and you can get a good idea of the day to day stuff that's going on. People are usually updating w/ pics and videos daily.

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• I recently stayed at Secrets Capri and it was AMAZING! The resort was just as awesome as the pics online! The weather plays a huge part in the pics and the water color but it was awesome (rain or shine!)
  • I would definitely check out the Facebook pages for Secrets Resorts. The resorts are always posting new photos as are fans that stay there. Are you planning a trip to one of the resorts?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards