• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Sorry I...

kinda fell off of the face of the planet! I just got super busy and started back with school. In the meantime, I did totally mark a few large checks off of our list so I'm super stoked about that. We have chosen our bakery and cupcake flavors, hired our day of coordinator, discussed decoration details and walked the venue with our event designer, purchased our wedding bands, gotten the time off of work for our honeymoon, chosen our honeymoon, set the date for our engagement pics (remember I'm doing them late b/c of back surgery), lost 9 lbs on the pre-wedding diet, and will be walking the venue again with our photographer & caterer on Friday. Yay! Now I have 3 major things to do that must be done ASAP! I need to find a dress, book a DJ, AND book an officiant!
My Food Blog: Slim Pickin's Kitchen Our Wedding Website Photobucket Anniversary Daisypath Halloween tickers BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 BFP #2: 2/16/13...Please, baby, please be a sticky *fingers crossed*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards