• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Too early to book the JOP?

FI keeps bugging me to find a JOP, but I think it might be too early. What do you think?

Re: Too early to book the JOP?

• Hmm, early yes but I think it kind of is the most important part.  The most important part of a wedding truly is the ceremony because that's what makes the marriage a marriage...and the JOP or priest/minister/pastor is the one that conducts it.  I know the first thing I wanted to find out was whether or not I could get married in the Catholic Church so I found that out super early and I hope my deacon is still there in a year to be the one to marry us.  I'd say go for it...we're all booking locations, photographers, and everything else, why not?!
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
  • We have ours, I booked her about three weeks ago.  She is very popular in the Atlanta area, and she fills up quick.  Great price and she's so down to earth.

Guess it depends on where you live thou. We went and did our tasting at a baker last night but didnt give her a decision yet, she already has weddings for our day booked, luckily she can do more then one in a day. 

Better safe then sorry is what my motto is lately. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards