Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals Antigua - Bougainvillea (Pointsetta) vs. Romeo & Juliet (Cypress)

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for November as well! Our friends went last year and stayed in the Honeymoon Seaside Dickenson Bay Oceanview Butler Suite which is supposedly AMAZING but it is sold out for the week we are trying to go (leave the Friday after Thanksgiving). We are now debating between the Bougainvillea Honeymoon Seaside Butler Suite (Pointsetta Blocks) and the Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon Ultra Luxury Sunset Penthouse One Bedroom Oceanview Suite (Almond Building/Cypress Tower)...has anyone stayed in either one? I have heard the butler service is a MUST so that is definitely a requirement...let me know - we are really struggling to figure this out!

Re: Sandals Antigua - Bougainvillea (Pointsetta) vs. Romeo & Juliet (Cypress)

• We just came back from our honeymoon at Sandals Grande Antigua. We stayed in a honeymoon rondoval (it was great)! It was an amazing honeymoon. While I don't know about those two room styles, I will agree on the butler service. It was a really worthwhile splurge for the honeymoon. They checked us in fast, brought us everything we needed, refilled our bar, pre-made all our dinner reservations, brought us pizza and cocktails on the beach, reserved beach chairs for us, and decorated our room one night with flowers, candles, and champagne. They made the whole experience above and beyond. Good luck choosing a room! 
  • Well, while I can't help with the room selection, I will ask...are you dead set on Sandals? I've heard a few people say that while Sandals resorts in general are great, the Antigua one isn't their top pick. Maybe these are just picky people though.

We are going in September and staying at Galley Bay Resort in Antigua. I think it's a little more secluded and laid back, but I thought it was a much option AND we're saving quite a bit, too. :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards