November 2011 Weddings

New Year's plans?

Have any of you ladies made any New Year's plans?

DH and I booked a room in New Orleans with another friend of ours for two nights. I am sure it will be packed there, but I'm hoping we have a good time!

Now: Must shop for cute outfit! Hopefully there is some nice weather.
November 2011 Siggy - My Love and I

PhotobucketPhotobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 18th, 2011

451 invited 314 Are ready to party! 61 can't make it 77 is MIA
RSVP Date October 31st, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New Year's plans?

• We are probably staying home and just relaxing. We are not big new-year's people so we like to have a quiet evening at home, drink some wine and have dinner but just be low key.
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • A friend gifted us fancy champange, so probably just staying in, drinking that, and watching the ball drop.  I am also thinking about making a shopping list and trying out some of the delicious recipes I have on Pinterest that I keep meaning to make, so also delicious snacks.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • I pretty much work every New Years.  I think last year we fell asleep before midnight so probably nothing again this year.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Likely nothing this year, just like nothing last year. We aren't that into NYE. Last year we had dinner, played board games and went to bed before midnight. But I like it because we made NYE our own. Neither of us would enjoy going out and partying til the ball drops.
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • We always stay in and play video games. After my bachelorette, I don't think I will really be drinking. I think I got a year's worth of alcohol in that night. Trying new recipes is a good idea, though!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Vacation
  • H, SIL, and I are going to Atlanta.  I am a University of Virginia Alum, and they're playing in the Chick Fil A Peach Bowl, so we're going to that.  :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Koda that is awesome!!!
    November 2011 Siggy - My Love and I

PhotobucketPhotobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 18th, 2011

451 invited 314 Are ready to party! 61 can't make it 77 is MIA
    RSVP Date October 31st, 2011

• Nothing really.  I am "on-call" for one of my offices, so I can't really drink or do anything crazy.  Some friends invited us to a party at their place, but who knows.  I've never been a huge celebrator of New Years.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I host the annual NYE party in my circle of friends, and I've held that honored position for about 5 years now.  I'll be hosting another (hopeful) blow out this year.  We don't drink at our NYE parties, we actually eat a lot of food, play games, and act like kids until midnight.  Then we do the countdown, some people kiss, and then we watch movies.

image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards