November 2011 Weddings

TTD!!!!!! And Loving the Pics!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!!!!!!  I just got the sneak peaks tonight, and I'm totally in love with them.  I wanted to share them w/ you all, so I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have (or at least a little).  It was raining all day, but we still had a blast.  I am so happy that we did this bc I think I love these pics more than our wedding pics.  LOL!  And she's also offered to put an album together for us.  I'm so excited.

http://shinestudios.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/waiheke-island-cherish-the-gown-leslie-mike/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: TTD!!!!!! And Loving the Pics!!!!!!!

• I LOVE that first picture!!!!! So gorgeous!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • You look amazing and I love the locations you chose! I think my fav is you sitting in the tree. I didn't notice the light blue crinoline in your wedding pics, but I really like it, so pretty against the water. Seriously great photos!
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • OMG.. I love these. And these gave me another reason to do a TTD session. I haven't received my pro pics back yet but I have a feeling I won't like them that much because I was feeling so rushed. 
  • I love them Leslie!
    November 2011 Siggy - My Love and I

PhotobucketPhotobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 18th, 2011

451 invited 314 Are ready to party! 61 can't make it 77 is MIA
    RSVP Date October 31st, 2011

• Amazing pictures!  Every one of them is great.  After seeing these, I may reconsider not doing a TTD session. 
  • Wow these look amazing!  Great site and diversity for pictures!  We did a 'week after' session and it was SO much fun to get all dressed up again, be relaxed, and take as much time as needed!  You look amazing!  Love your hair.  I think my favorite picture is you guys in the vineyard, looks like it belongs in TK magazine!!!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Gorgeous!! You, your hub and the scenery are amazingly beautiful and photogenic. I think my favorite pictures are the ones in that huge crazy tree. Well done!!!!!
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • I especially love all of the pictures with the tree! Like I couldn't pick a favorite out of those. I also really liked the one with you holding up your dress and that huge wave right behind you! They're really fantastic!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Vacation
  • In Response to Re: TTD!!!!!! And Loving the Pics!!!!!!!:
    They are amazing! But the favorite has to be you running from the wave screaming. Hilarious!
    Posted by spikeinc
    Ahahahahah!  Right?  My mom and I were laughing so hard last night when we saw that picture.  The waves were crazy strong that day and I almost fell over a few times.

Thanks ladies for all the kind words.  We just had the best time w/ our photographer that day, even in the rain.  It will be awesome to see the full cd of pictures when we get it in a couple of weeks.  So fun!!!  Laughing

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• In Response to Re: TTD!!!!!! And Loving the Pics!!!!!!!:
    .  I think my favorite picture is you guys in the vineyard, looks like it belongs in TK magazine!!!
    Posted by TiffannieF
    I agree! Those colors all came together perfectly! But on the whole, you just looked like you were having so much fun together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards