• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

YAY! My photos are in!

I have had the worst week ever with my kidney stones..I got a pleasant surprise this morning!!! Enjoy..They exceeded every expectation that I had. I spent the morning crying because I love them so much!!

Password is : love

http://thecamerachick.smugmug.com/Weddings/jen-chris/21105768_TN23Tm#!i=1678828105&k=gPrxBv4
Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*

Re: YAY! My photos are in!

• thanks for sharing! I love your photos! :) What a nice surprise to brighten your day!

I  hope I get mine in the mail today... I thought my photographer sent them last week but then she emailed asking to confirm my mailing address, and so I think they were sent on Tuesday. I can't wait.
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • I love the first look with his hat.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to Re: YAY! My photos are in!:
    [QUOTE]I love the first look with his hat.
    Posted by debbiem56[/QUOTE]

I'm very suprised with how the first look came out. I thought it was going to be bad. I called down to the guys hotel room and asked them to "find something to blindfold chris" They used his hat, and took off his glasses...so when i flipped up the hat...he couldn't see me at first. But it ended up coming out great!
  • Hahaha, I would have died laughing if I asked for a blind fold and found the hat, LMAO. The pictures came out great and I could totally see our GM's doing the same thing.

Looks like you had an amazing wedding.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    image image
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • I love the rings on the piano!!!!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • You have some awesome pics! I loved the first look pictures too!

I do have to ask who the dancing girl in the yellow dress is. That picture is hilarious. :)
    Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
  • In Response to Re: YAY! My photos are in!:
    [QUOTE] I do have to ask who the dancing girl in the yellow dress is. That picture is hilarious. :)
    Posted by carasad[/QUOTE]

That's DH cousin....by marriage..haha! I thought it was really awesome, but she was having a blast, so who cares right!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards