Any confessions out there?
November 2011 Siggy - My Love and I

PhotobucketPhotobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 18th, 2011

451 invited 314 Are ready to party! 61 can't make it 77 is MIA
RSVP Date October 31st, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Confession Thursday

• I confess that I can not wait until this work week is over. It has completely dragged so much behind that I am bored! Most of my customers are taking vacation at this time and I just have no drive to do anything and today its pouring down raining!!!

I confess that I love married life. DH and I lived together quite a few years before getting married and it really does feel different. I love to hear him say it feels different! Love it! Kiss

I confess that I kind of started having baby fever. DH and I both said that we didn't want kids for a 2 - 3 years and now I kind of want one, but know it's not the right time. We still love and enjoy our time together. So BC will help me get through this fever!
    November 2011 Siggy - My Love and I

PhotobucketPhotobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 18th, 2011

451 invited 314 Are ready to party! 61 can't make it 77 is MIA
    RSVP Date October 31st, 2011

• I have a WTF from yesterday. WTF car? I took it in for an oil change yesterday since we're traveling for Christmas, and when they brought the car back out, they said that I need to get it fixed right away because the motor mount is broken. Basically the engine is just shaking and sliding around and it could really get messed up and/or fall out of place. Which sucks that it's a big job, but luckily because H's family is friends with the owner for many years, they are squeezing us in today so we can still make our trip. Not looking forward to the bill though!

I confess I didn't get as much work done this week as I had hoped. 

Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • I confess that every time I see PITA here on TK I automatically think of food instead of 'pain-in-the-a$$'.  Not sure if this is similar to looking at the glass half full/empty but I think this proves that I am a fat a$$.  ;0P

I also confess that I haven't started Christmas shopping yet.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • I confess that we made an appointment next week to take our parents to see the house we may make an offer on, and I really dont want to take H's parents, just mine. His parents are SO negative-all the time. They worry and fret and are afraid of anything which involves even a modicum of risk. It's not done in a mean way, but it drives me batty, and I really don't want to hear it. I can hear his mom already-she was saying not too long ago about how we could really save up if we waited five or so years before buying a house. Um what? No. We have a down payment now, and we are preapproved for plenty. It gives me hives just thinking about it. I'm not quite used to them enough like H to just tune them out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I watch Teen Mom 2. :\

I confess that I haven't even started thinking about, let alone doing, Thank You cards. I wanted to make cards from pictures we took with a "Thank You" sign but we won't be able to buy our pictures for awhile. So I'm not sure what to do...
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • Spike-I don't know that H actually cares about them coming either, but the thing is, if we invite only my parents to look at a house before we buy it then they may feel slighted. I am definitely going to walk with my parents instead of his. He can deal with them.

It isn't that I don't want people to have a critical eye, but with my parents that would mean something like "See this spot on the wall here? I would make sure it is checked because it looks like moisture." With his, it would be like "Oh this seems awfully big. Are you sure you want this much house? What happens if you decide you don't want to stay in this area for work? Maybe you should think about moving closer to H's work site, It is going to take a lot of time to paint all these walls if you want to change the color, etc. etc." Things that are, in general, not helpful and our decision.

I will add that I also have been eating like crap lately *helps self to Christmas cookies from break room*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • I confess that I'm a little dissappointed in Christmas this year.  it's normally my favorite time of year, but this year it's been so crazy becaues of the wedding and stuff. I haven't baked, done much decorating, bought all of my presents last minute, etc.  H says its fine, but I just wanted this christmas to be really special.  I'm sure it will be, I just wish I'd done more. 

I confess I've had fast food for lunch 3 different times this week. Gross.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I confess that I'm a horrible hag and am not looking forward to opening gifts on Christmas. We had to super cut back this year because I unexpectly lost my job and we really just need money instead of the useless stuff my family get us. Plus I feel bad that my family went all out on us and we couldn't afford much for them. 
  • I confess that I don't feel guilty for drinking my pain away with an alcoholic smoothie made by MH and it's not even 2:30. 

... I didn't do a WTF yesterday because of how crazy busy I was but I'll just say WTF FOOT - ARE YOU BROKEN? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?!? 
  • I confess that I never got into the Christmas mood this year (which is sooooo not like me).  It stinks!!!!!!  It's normally my favorite time of year, and I'm just not enjoying the season like I normally do.

Also, I confess that I'm a little pissed we didn't book our TTD photographer for the wedding like I wanted to (especially after seeing our pics), as Mike picked the other one we had.  And now he knows I'm right.  LOL!  Oh well.  They were all beautiful.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I confess that I stopped drinking my smoothie to eat homemade ice cream with homemade fudge in it. My tummy is full...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards