Honeymoon Discussions

TA Review

Hi Ladies,

I don't post on this board very often, but we had a fantastic honeymoon and I wanted to share a review on our travel agent.

We used Beach Bum Vacation.  I can't say enough good things about them.  We are even in the process of booking of anniversary vacation with them right now. 

Here are some awards they just won: http://www.beachbumvacation.com/BeachBumNews.aspx

Robert is our agent and we love working with him.  He had us fill out a survey about what we wanted out of our honeymoon, budget, etc.  He didn't try and sell us anything over our budget and our experience was exactly what we were looking for. 

If you click on our webpage you will find more info under vendor reviews, but Robert's email is Robert@beachbumvacation.com

Happy planning ladies!  I hope you have as great of a time as we did!

Re: TA Review

• where did you go? I really like reading reviews on hotels and locations!!!
  • We went to Riviera Maya, Mexico.

We stayed at the Azul Sensatori. 

We absolutely loved it.  They have 7 restaurants and a beach BBQ for lunch everyday.  One of the restaurants is called Le Chique and it's stuff you would see on Top Chef.  Amuse buse's  (sp?) served in like 7 courses.  Very cool experience.

Most of the restaurants had great views of the ocean.

You could do nothing or they have lots of activities.

Iiquor wise they had everything you wanted and if not they would go get it for you. 

The beach was great and beautiful.  They have a nice honeymoon package where we get massage lessons and a candle light dinner on the beach.  The staff was great.  We made friends with a lot of them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  We are working with Robert right now on a return trip in May with a few other couples.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards