::WTF Wednesday::

You know what to do!
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: ::WTF Wednesday::

• WTF body?  I started trying to lose weight on December 26.  I hit the 10-pound mark on January 19.  Then all of a sudden, I gained back 3 pounds by Monday?  Then I ate pizza and king cake last night, get on the scale this morning, and have lost a half a pound.  Is cake the key to me losing weight?!  Lol.  I just want to be smaller!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• WTF DH's work. This schedule is ridiculous. 
    WTF Men's Warehouse, you can't pull that crap. We know how to fight! (and we won!)
    WTF Big Toes?! Why do you hurt?! ... DH is exchanging my new shoes for a bigger size.
    WTF school... stop consuming my life!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:651Discussion:5738d5fc-b5a2-46ac-877e-2b0c05cec95dPost:5026e4b2-3574-4052-a350-78adad1c76a7">Re: ::WTF Wednesday::</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF body?  I started trying to lose weight on December 26.  I hit the 10-pound mark on January 19.  Then all of a sudden, I gained back 3 pounds by Monday?  Then I ate pizza and king cake last night, get on the scale this morning, and have lost a half a pound.  Is cake the key to me losing weight?!  Lol.  I just want to be smaller!
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>yes. yes. yes. cake is always the answer!</div>
  • WTF laundry.  Please do yourself.  I need to pack for NJ.  I leave tomorrow and have nothing to take. 

WTF all boots everywhere.  I get it, I have big calfs.  I used to play soccer, it happens.  But please make more extended calf sizes available.  5 hours of shopping and finding nothing that fits is discouraging.
    someecards.com - Sorry the America you fought for became a place that created a Justin Bieber movie
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:651Discussion:5738d5fc-b5a2-46ac-877e-2b0c05cec95dPost:a001fede-a915-413f-9a6f-14e80a7aa7ee">Re: ::WTF Wednesday::</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF sleepy? I slept until 1030 this morning! Huh. And now I have a headache. WHYYYYYYY? WTF brain? Why can't you just understand the math already? Most if it I have down, but some I need explained to me and this book is not cutting it. Test at 3 today! <strong>Thanks for picking up my slack girls. I have been slammed and not really on my computer too much lately!
    </strong>Posted by EricaMay77[/QUOTE]
    We totally understand.  Good luck with the test!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• WTF work...why is there nothing to do this week?! And if I am not doing anything, why am I here? Sigh. At least I know there is stuff happening next week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• WTF kitty, I'm really worried about you.  You're not going to gain weight if you don't eat!  Why the sudden refusal to eat the cat food flavors you've always liked?  Not to mention after nearly three weeks of eating more than usual (at doctor's orders) you don't want even a regular meal?  There's nothing medically wrong with you other than the hyperthyroid condition, so maybe the new pills aren't the answer? I don't know what to do for you and it's stressing me out and making me really sad.

• wtf aunt.  She basically disappeared out of our families life when I was like 10 only making appearances when she was in the hospital from her husband abusing her or suicide attempt.  I s/w with her 9 or months before the wedding to talk about her doing my calligraphy which she said she would do.  In any case she disappeared saying some pretty hurtful things to her mother (my grandma) and no one knew where she went.

Yesterday she called my dad and started asking about if she was invited to the wedding and my dad told her "She sent your invitation to your last known address."  (Thanks dad!, seriously, not sarcastically).  So I guess she broke down in tears feeling guilty that she didn't make it and will be sending me an apology letter....ya right.

My wtf to her is...if you don't like your life, make the decisions you know you need to make and get over it.  She has family waiting to love her and programs that will help her emotionally, financially, and protectively.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:651Discussion:5738d5fc-b5a2-46ac-877e-2b0c05cec95dPost:cffad600-562c-4aba-b106-be8e49d96402">Re: ::WTF Wednesday::</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF kitty, I'm really worried about you.  You're not going to gain weight if you don't eat!  Why the sudden refusal to eat the cat food flavors you've always liked?  Not to mention after nearly three weeks of eating more than usual (at doctor's orders) you don't want even a regular meal?  There's nothing medically wrong with you other than the hyperthyroid condition, so maybe the new pills aren't the answer? I don't know what to do for you and it's stressing me out and making me really sad.
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]

:o( I hope kitty gets better!!!
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • WTF brain! I have missed two appointment in the last few days. I can't remember ANYTHING! Stupid third trimest pregnancy brain! Its not even my third trimest yet.

Wtf body why are you so out of wack. I hurt every where and can't seam to sleep enough. This pregnancy is kicking my butt.

WTF why did my yougest two children and my DH have to be sick for my birthday?

Ugh...is it May yet? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF Photographer? I love love my pictures I got, but there are pictures missing! There was only one on the disc from our first look, and the ones of H getting ready, and ones of my mom zipping my dress and putting on my veil aren't there, and a whole bunch from the WP pics are missing too. I contacted her first asking whether I could get the "reject photos" and she told me that they were mostly photos that she had taken duplicates (or 4 or 5 of the same shot), and I understand that will be the case, but I still want them! I don't care if they are all  bad or people are blinking or whatever, I just won't print them. I sent her a follow-up email after noticing that whole sections of photos aren't there. If they were just the duplicates I wouldn't care as much, but now I want to know what all is missing.

@ Milsey what happened with Men's Warehouse?

@ Joanna - so sorry about your cat hope you figure that out soon and get him eating!
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:651Discussion:5738d5fc-b5a2-46ac-877e-2b0c05cec95dPost:043efbda-dece-4253-8ef2-3432b8e6981f">Re: ::WTF Wednesday::</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am worried about JCG's cat too!  WTF I am irrationally irritated by this girl on the honeymoon board that posts all the time. She has no idea what a paragraph is and what drives me batty (or maybe it is just aunt flo) is that she constantly gives advice on various destinations but has only ever been to one resort, the RIU in the Riviera Maya. I don't know why she drives me so crazy! I just want to say "If you don't know about it just don't post and stop recommending the same damn resort as if it is the best in the world when you have nothing else to compare it to!"  End irrational rant for the day.
    Posted by spikeinc[/QUOTE]

My biggest pet peeve about posters on TK are the ones that do not break their paragraphs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • WTF sleep! I intended on only lying down with DH while he napped before he had to go to work. My plan was to lay there until he fell asleep then get up and finish folding clothes. This was at 4, next thing I know it's 8 and he's up getting dressed for work.

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:651Discussion:5738d5fc-b5a2-46ac-877e-2b0c05cec95dPost:e9661336-cae9-45c2-97e1-8025e754ad3d">Re: ::WTF Wednesday::</a>:
    [QUOTE] @ Milsey what happened with Men's Warehouse? 
    Posted by fashionx[/QUOTE]

<div>Okay it's not a <strong>big</strong> deal or anything BUT... </div><div>
    </div><div>The offer for the wedding was 5 tux rentals = either 1 free tux rental OR 1 free suit ($450 value). We definitely wanted the free suit because 1) DH doesn't own a suit, which I find sad. 2) He's a big dude so all his clothes are usually more expensive.

Anyway, he called to ask when he could get a suit and they tried to say it was too late after our wedding but nowhere on their website does it say a time frame. </div><div>
    </div><div>So, DH fought it and won.</div><div>And I'm so thankful that DH will finally have a suit. </div><div>(But I was all "WTF" because he had to call corporate and blahblahblah)</div>
  • That's a sweet deal! Glad you fought and won. :)
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • Whoohoo! Congrats on that one!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards