November 2011 Weddings

The Best Compliment

I've had guys tell me they loved me before but there is something special with my husband...it's probably because when he asked me to marry me he was saying "I want to spend the rest of my life with you".  I was thinking of what an amazing compliment that is.

I've talked about marriage with ex boyfriends before but no one actually seriously considered it nor went the step to ask me...except my husband.

One major hurdle DH and I have gone through is being on the same page about having children.  He doesn't want any and I want 2-3.  We both came to an agreement to wait about 3 years then we can start.

Well the other day I noticed a problem with the birth control (not going to go into details) and so there is a possiblilty that I might be pregnant.  DH kind of freaked at first but I told him not to worry about it, if it's meant to be then it's meant to be.  To lighten the stress I've been joking about it with him and as a result he has been joking too.

Well last night as we were watching TV he said "I want to have a baby".  I couldn't believe it!  The second thought that came into my head was "wow, he loves me that much that he wants to have a baby with me".  Which brings me to my point...that has to be one of the best compliments I have ever received before.

I seriously could not help but be overwhelmed with happiness I'm pretty sure I fell more in love with him.  It takes a lot of trust and love to want to have a child with somebody, especially for my husband who didn't want to have any kids at all! 

I just wanted to share this mainly because I'm kind of excited.  I don't think I am pregnant and if I am I probably won't know for awhile.  I don't really want to have a child yet just because of the house and I'm not ready to leave my second job yet but like I said, if it's meant to be...maybe you will see another post from me soon! :o)

November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
Fall Wedding Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards