November 2011 Weddings

Kardashian Line!

I know we're all done with countdowns and such, I just wanted to congratulate all the 11/5 brides who have made it this far for being married for >72 days. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Kardashian Line!

• *Takes a bow*

Thank you! Thank you! It was hard work, but we made it through!
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • HAHAHAHA!  I can't wait for this milestone myself.  :-P
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • LOL I wanted to post this yesterday for the 11/4 brides, but resisted because of all the countdown hoopla.

November Beasts, striking a blow to sham celebrity marriages everywhere!

• LOL
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • I'm so glad I wasn't the only one counting down! hahahhaha what an accomplishment!
  • I was keeping track and then forgot about it. I'll have to remind hubby tonight.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • We spent the weekend with my family, and they kept making jokes about it...the good news is, they were trying to keep us together for 72 days, not push us apart. Apparently now that we're on day 73 divorce is OK!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_kardashian-line?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:651Discussion:6adf2533-52b6-4a83-989d-02e5954ab2faPost:e6038b06-2a3b-41b4-9759-8454a50a72ba">Re: Kardashian Line!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HA HA HA. We should have a pool on who the first to get divorced will be.  Too far?
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

Too far?  I think its BRILLIANT!  I already told DH that we cant divorce for another 8 and half years.. this way Im entitled to half of his pension.  =P  Im such a biitch.
    someecards.com - Sorry the America you fought for became a place that created a Justin Bieber movie
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_kardashian-line?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:651Discussion:6adf2533-52b6-4a83-989d-02e5954ab2faPost:e6038b06-2a3b-41b4-9759-8454a50a72ba">Re: Kardashian Line!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HA HA HA. We should have a pool on who the first to get divorced will be.  Too far?
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

<div>It won't be me... I told DH that I can't afford a divorce lawyer, haha</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2011-weddings_kardashian-line?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:651Discussion:6adf2533-52b6-4a83-989d-02e5954ab2faPost:31d2344a-cf8b-4bda-9c80-0a6bff057bc4">Re: Kardashian Line!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kardashian Line! : It won't be me... I told DH that I can't afford a divorce lawyer, haha
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]

Ha! I don't want H to take my house, so I guess I'm stuck with him.  Or at least until I sell this dump and we move into something better.  UPGRADE!
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 6 more days 11/11 girls!!!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards