November 2011 Weddings

Jon & Kate + 8 series finale

Hey,

Any of you girls catch the series finale? What did you think of it? I heard there was going to be a "kate+8" but the way the show ended looks like its not.

I was never a big fan of kate or the show. The kids are cute but kate was annoying and jon had no voice...or balls. Now i just feel sorry for her and the poor children that have to go through all this now.

PS. I'm in love with that song now that was on the j&k+8 commercial. "It's your life". Such a good song.

Re: Jon & Kate + 8 series finale

• you are so silly. i watched the one where it was the kids birthday. was that the last one? i didnt finish it but it was so sad how the poor kids even got followed by the paparazzi. the little boy was like "ugh oh, the pp people are here"... how terrible.
  • In Response to Re: Jon & Kate + 8 series finale:
    i didnt finish it but it was so sad how the poor kids even got followed by the paparazzi. the little boy was like "ugh oh, the pp people are here"... how terrible.
    Posted by dorieNail
    I Know! I don't think i could put my own children through that. And they are going to school soon so that will probably be stalked there too. Paparazzi are vicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards