November 2011 Weddings

New Year's Resolutions?

Anybody have any?

I usually don't do them, except a general goal to strive to make each year better than the last (although 2011 was pretty awesome, so that will be hard!) This year I also have a goal to keep my office neater. It is usually a total wreck.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*

Re: New Year's Resolutions?

• Not really. I have some home project goals, and some financial goals, business goals, but not really resolutions.
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • Find a job while also enjoying my "break" from working. 

• take a vitamin everyday, espically one with folic acid in it :) (just thinking maybe...)
    Married the love of my life November 2011
    TTC #1 since June 2012

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTGP March Siggy Challenge:

• I always have lose weight, but the doc says I need to concentrate on diet and exercise more as my lab numbers were bad.

Find a better paying job.

Learn to share better and to be more patient especially with my husband.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Not do Christmas shopping 2 days before Christmas... Oh the lines
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Work on my body.  I need to lose weight (DH has a free gym membership and can take me for free on Thursdays, plus I plan to start using the free fitness center at our apartment complex), I need to see a dentist and get my wisdom teeth out, and I probably also need to see about getting my tonsils out soon because I've started having tonsil stones.

2.  Have all of my wedding photos picked, prints ordered, and files on CD edited and those prints ordered.  Then frame all of the prints and hang around the house.

3.  Spend more time with friends.

ETA:
    4.  Make a scrapbook or memory box or something with all of my wedding mementos in it.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Get my health and life in order so we can start seeing if we can possible consider TTC. 

January 2013 Moms - February Siggy Challenge - My Valentine
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards