December 2011 Weddings

Silver Wedding Dress! BUT...

I found a silver dress that I absolutely L-O-V-E, but I am not sure what color now to have my bridesmaid dresses. My colors are silver and white. If I have them wear silver I won't stand out as much and I didn't know about them wearing white either. I feel like black dresses will throw off my whole winter wonderland theme. Any ideas?? How do you all feel about silver or white BM dresses?

Re: Silver Wedding Dress! BUT...

• Love the silver wedding dress idea! How about going with Ice blue? or a darker grey? Im going for a winter woods theme wedding and my colors are white, brown ice blue and grey... they go really well together! 
  • I know your main colors are silver and white, but will you have any accenting colors?  Think about your flowers or invitations or venue decoration or cake design and see if you use any other colors but silver and white.  Maybe you could find a nice accent color to go with those that you could get for the bridesmaids dresses.

A shade of blue might be nice since it could go with a winter theme.  I personally would be hesitant to get the bridesmaids dresses in silver since that will be the color you wear down the aisle.

image image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you dress is silver, why not a charcoal color? It would still help you to stand out. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think the sliver is just ok.

• Navy doesn't look bad with silver either. Although I like the charcoal idea above!
  • Gold! You could do a silver and gold contrast and use white flowers to make them tie-in together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards