• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2011 Weddings

Winter Wedding December 2011

Hello all! My name is Devon and I just recently became engage to the best fella in the world. :) I have already started planning my wedding and if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. :)

Re: Winter Wedding December 2011

• Welcome Devon, What day are you getting married? 
  • Congratulations Devon on your engagement and good luck with your planning :)

image image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We picked December 17, 2011. :) We are going to look at a couple of places in Galveston, TX this weekend. I feel like I can't really do much until I book our ceremony and reception location. lol Am I weird?
  • Welcome and Congrats! The best advice I have is to give yourself plenty of time and have fun!

WEDDING DIVA! Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can give you a recommending for the wedding dress, because the store is very good, I can't help telling you about it. http://www.shopforlover.com , they can custom-made any style dress for you, My dress is designed by myself, and they custom-made the dress as my requests, I am satisfied with my dress.
  • Hey, Devon!
    I'm also getting married on December 17,2011.
    I have been with my fiancé for five years.
    I wish you all the best with your planning.
    = )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow! I am also getting married on Dec 17th 2011! I had so many people surprised I picked a date so close to Christmas. Im glad to see someone has the same thinking as me!! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •   KissWell,Devon Big time for you !and me too, also very near to 25th!And how's your planning now? I have chosen the ceromony location in Alaska,and you?Now the key is the unque wedding dress,and you?Pls share with me if advice.
  • In Response to Re: Winter Wedding December 2011:
    [QUOTE]Wow! I am also getting married on Dec 17th 2011! I had so many people surprised I picked a date so close to Christmas. Im glad to see someone has the same thinking as me!! Congrats!
    Posted by meaghanannef[/QUOTE]

Hi meaghanannef! Me too!Why do you choose the day?My fiance's original idea was Christmas because he gave me a promise ring on Christmas 2 years prior but had to work overtime at the fire station. His birthday is Christmas day so we were able to celebrate the Christmas, his birthday and our engagement with our friends and family. He said he wanted to ring on Christmas as a happy engaged couple! :-)
  • Whats perfect about looking at the venues now is that you get a chance to see the places and can better - imagine what the ceremony and reception will be like with how the weather is now... Compared to looking at a venue in the heat of the summer and trying to imagine a winter wedding at the venue. Goodluck and Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards