December 2011 Weddings

It's Official!!!

Hey ladies!   I wanted to post my info and intro myself back on the intro yourselves post....but iIdidnt want to jinx my date and lose it.  But as of three hours ago...its official!  Saturday December 10th, 2011!  We have been engaged almost a year already and have thought thru alot, but I guess now the real work begins!  Going to try on the dream dress this friday in NYC.  Fingers crossed!  I can't believe how excited I sound in this post ;P.  Hello to all!

Re: It's Official!!!

• Yeah thats my date too! Im heading to NYC on Saturday to look for my dress. Where are you going? 
  • gabriella bridal-so far super nice.  will let you know how it goes!  good luck to you!
  • Congratulations! Its nice to finally get some more brides on this board :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm new to the knot but so excited there are other brides for December 2011!! My name is Katie and I'm from NC.  I got engaged in October and our date is December 17th, 2011 :) I reserved the church and the reception site last week, so it's official!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  That's the date I'm shooting for...of course that is a popular time in Florida so I'm finding that Saturdays in December are very hard to come by.  But I'm hopeful that we'll find the perfect venue without having to compromise our preferred wedding date.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards