• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2011 Weddings

In desperate need of advice

This is probably the hardest thing i have ever had to say,

my fiancee came home from a 3 week business trip on Monday and told me that he couldnt get married December 3rd like we have planned. My initial thought was that he had cheated on me, he swears that is not the case and that he is just nervous and feels like everything moved too fast (we have been together for 2 1/2 years and engaged for 10 months) and he is not ready and needs more time. He says he still loves me and wants to marry me just not right now. 

We talked for a long time but I felt like he just kept saying the same things over and over and to me it sounded like normal cold feet but he doesnt have anyone to talk to about those feelings ( his friends arent married and his dad passed away 4  years ago) so I dont think that he thinks they are normal and is freaking out thinking he is making the wrong decision

I went and stayed with my parents for a few days but I am going home today so we can talk. 

I have no idea what to say. Anyone had a similiar experience or have any advice, I dont want to lose him but I am completely broken and need any help I can get.

Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards