Florida-Central Florida

Help Me, Puh-leaseeee :]

I have taken on another DIY project! I'm excited about this one, because I can't stand traditional guest books..They bore me :[ Plus, a book that just has signatures in it, doesn't excite me :P Soooo, I've created a Guestbook Page. BUT, I need some appropriate questions to ask my guests in order for them to fill out the pages..Here are a few of my ideas:-How do you know the bride & groom?- Complete the phrase, "Love Is..."- What is the secret to a great marriage?I'd LOVE to hear the ideas everyone else has!!tia!!!! :)

Re: Help Me, Puh-leaseeee :]

• rosepourprerosepourpre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell a funny/touching story about the bride or groom.Sum up marriage in one wordum, I'm not feeling too creative today.
  • edited December 2011
    So I don't know if this will be helpful, just more so something you might be interested in. It isn't necessarily a guest book, but its a DIY project that I'm REALLY excited about that goes along the lines of the questions you have above. We are doing 4 separate time capsules that we'll open on our 1st, 5th, 15th, and 25th wedding anniversary. For each we have questions to help guest that don't know what to write. For example, how many kids do we have? where are we living? offer congratulations for reaching our anniversary, how many robots do we own? (for like our 25th anniversary). Typical myspace survey question, which brings me to my only real suggestion: look up marriage surveys on google. Maybe you'll find something! :-D
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Vedika,This website sells something similar... maybe it will give you some ideas for questions. HTH. :)http://www.guestbookstore.com/wedding.html
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    you can ask for predictions - like i have seen them with "how many kids do you think the couple will have" 
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! Kristen, that's actually where I coined the idea from :) great minds think alike..Jackie: I ended up putting that on the back page :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards